Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rite Aid Glam Camp: get a Rite Aid-exclusive nail polish FREE (and more!)


If you missed my original post about Rite Aid Glam Camp, PLEASE click here for all the details (I'm not going to repeat the promotion again on this post--sorry).

I know we've all been curious about the mysterious "high value coupons" and "free item" that you'll get when you meet the $15 threshold, and today I've got the scoop and it's GOOOOOD, my friends. I asked my contact at Rite Aid if he could give me a bit more details and he was able to provide the following info:

Coupons are for...between $2 and $5 off a range of beauty products at Rite Aid including hair products, lip glosses, nail enamel and more. The free item is a nail enamel you’ll only see on shelves at Rite Aid...

Do you hear that, my fellow lacquer-heads? There's going to be a Rite Aid-exclusive nail polish soon, and Rite Aid Glam Camp Members will get it FREE.

Again, click here for all the details about how you can qualify for the Rite Aid Glam Camp promotion. It's going to be extremely easy for most of us to qualify since we get two months to hit $15!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. awesome news! I am $3 away from hitting $15 woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Funnily enough I just stopped into rite aid yesterday and couldn't resist the BOGO half off Sally Hansen polishes, so I'm already $10 toward my $15 so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the scoop! I've already earned mine so I'm excited about the free nail polish. It sounds like the coupons are going to be store coupons, which will make them stackable. Possible more cheap or even free products during a good sale.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm looks like I am going to make a trip to Rite Aid this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like it might be a Jesse's Girl polish.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig