Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, August 21, 2012

20% off Beauty Shopping Pass for CVS Extra Care Members (Facebook)

My pal Amber of Beauty Junkies Unite passed along this deal to me (and thanks to reader Annette for also sharing it on the You Tell Me page) and I want to be sure all of you CVS shoppers know about it before it's too late:

From CVS:

On Tuesday 8/21 (TODAY), we’ll be sharing an exclusive Beauty Shopping Pass on the CVS Beauty Club Facebook Page. This 20% off Shopping Pass will help you  save BIG on all your favorite beauty buys in-store at CVS/pharmacy. Remember, there are limited supplies of this coupon, so don’t be late to grab it!

When you go to the CVS Beauty Club Facebook page, scroll down to their wall and look for this:


After you click the link, a form will pop up, and you'll need to enter your info (along with your Extra Care Card number, so be sure to have that on-hand) so that you can get the pass. And remember: you can't access this offer from your mobile device!

You can use this pass in conjunction with all of the Revlon deals this week, and you can of course use any Extra Bucks and/or coupons you might have to make it even an even better deal. The possibilities for additional savings are awesome, so be sure to claim your pass before they're gone!

UPDATE:  Apparently you CANNOT use this pass in conjunction with sale items, despite the fact that there are no exclusions listed in the fine print. Please see the comments on the CVS Beauty Club Facebook page for more details.

Thanks so much, Amber and Annette, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. SO happy that I decided to wait to snatch up those Revlon deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't see the coupon in your email inbox, make sure you check your spam folders!! I was waiting and waiting on gmail and then finally found it there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the 20% off apply to the whole transaction or just one item? It literally says on the print out "Save 20% on any beauty purchase."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ”Purchase” means entire purchase (beauty items only). It would say ”item” if they meant item.

      Delete
  4. You are the BEST!! I never miss a deal now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thanks!!!! CVS here I come :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! I was going to pick up some Spoiled polishes and I'm glad I waited!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tried using this today, but it does NOT work on any of the Revlon deals. I assume because they are on sale already, though the coupon doesn't say that it excludes sale items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?? When I heard that it didn't say ”excludes sale items” or ”cannot be combined with other offers” I got sooo excited! Well that bums me out. :(

      Anyway, thanks for letting us know, Dawn.

      Delete
    2. Hey Dawn, did you see the comments on the CVS beauty club Facebook page? Looks like we're not alone. :(

      I'll keep checking back to see how CVS responds...

      Delete
    3. I did see those comments and I love how they are choosing to ignore them. I see that they respond to other comments so someone is definitely reading them, but they have yet to address the fact that they did not explicitly exclude sale items in the verbiage.

      Delete
  8. You cannot download the form on a Mac, just fyi (snif...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome deal! now if only i could track down some of the new/ limited editions stuff i've been wanting and haul it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome deal, thank you ladies! now if only i could actually FIND the new displays i've been looking for and haul some stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know if this has happened to anyone else, but my CVS wouldn't honor this for sale items, even though it says nothing of the sort on the coupon. Honestly, it's not worth it for the rehular priced items; my cvs is typically anywhere from 1-3 dollars more expensive than any other stores regular priced items. I knew there was a reason I don't go there much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. If you scroll up, you'll see that we discussed this, and I even updated my original post (see the ”update” paragraph above) after this was discovered. Very disappointing. :(

      Delete
  12. CVS % off coupons (almost) never work on sale items, however they (almost) always work on regular priced items that are part of an ExtraBuck promotion. Last night I purchased (3) bottles of Lumene makeup remover and used a 25% off coupon; it took off the appropriate amount and I earned the $5 ExtraBuck. (I also used (3) $4 Lumene printable coupons and a $3 ExtraBuck from the Revlon nail offer; I paid a few cents and now have a $5 ExtraBuck to spend later.)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig