Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Quick update on the CVS $4 off any $12 beauty purchase coupon

Just a quick update:

Thanks to several helpful readers who were kind enough to let us know that this coupon is printing out EVERY DAY THIS WEEK. In other words, when you get the coupon, you can scan your card at the red scanner box the next day and get ANOTHER. Then repeat this process all the way through Saturday (June 9). Some readers are already on their fourth round of coupons, meaning they got a coupon on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and today (Wednesday)!

As a few readers mentioned, if you do not get the coupon the first time you scan your card, SCAN AGAIN. Basically, keep scanning your card until the red scanner box says something like, "There are no more coupons available today."

PS: And you do not need to use your first coupon in order to get your NEXT coupon. The red scanner box should print out one $4 off a $12 beauty purchase coupon EVERY DAY THIS WEEK regardless of whether you redeemed the last coupon.

PPS: This coupon is not just valid on cosmetics--it applies to any beauty purchase. I quickly read the fine print on my coupon yesterday and there were no particular brands excluded, but always read the fine print on your coupons just to be safe.

Happy shopping and thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to leave such helpful info here. You're truly helping ALL of us to save money on our beauty purchases!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Thanks for the update! I used the coupon to buy a sunscreen La Roche Posay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Any beauty purchase" includes skincare too I'm assuming?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, so much for sticking to the beauty budget this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thanks so much for the update! $4 off is a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't need anything but I stopped in on my way home to scan it. I got the $4 coupon, plus my $5 beauty bucks from the club, a $2.50 off Sally Hansen beauty tool, AND a BOGOfree coupon for any Wet' n' Wild items under $3. Besides the $4 off coupon, the others don't expire until 6/20.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went today and got another print out of this $4 coupon. My second one... Yayyyyy!! I also got my Beautybucks from the club.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know if CVS bucks are subtracted before the $4 off $12 coupon thus needing to actually purchase more than 12 to use both?

    Thanks! just trying to plan my attack. since i want to buy revlon and physicians formula products

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know if CVS bucks are subtracted before the $4 off $12 coupon is applied thus making it necessary to purchase more than $12 to use both?

    Just trying to plan my attack since I want some revlon and physician formula products.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm curious about how this works with coupons too. do manufacturer coupons get deducted before or after the $4?

      Delete
    2. Extra Bucks and manufacturer coupons are deducted AFTER you hit the $12 threshold. But to be safe, always give the cashier the $4 off a $12 purchase coupon BEFORE you give them any extra bucks or other coupons. Hope that helps!

      Delete
  9. ah great tip!!!! thanks! (and sorry for the double posting there)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I had read this post before I headed to CVS last night. I spotted the Dove shea butter body wash that I love on sale this week for $6, and I didn't think I could apply the $4 off coupon, so I passed. I'm headed back tonight. :) Thanks again for the great info, G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig