Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 2, 2012

NYX sale info!

Just a quick post to let you know about a few NYX-related things:

Since last week, I've heard from several readers who have said that they haven't seen the BOGO1/2OFF NYX cosmetics sale at Ulta that I listed in my Weekly Drugstore Sales post. I want to let you know that I got this information directly from the Ulta circular. In the section showcasing the new NYX palette, please read the fine print (circled below):


The sales in this circular are good from April 22 through May 13, but I don't see anything about this being an online-only sale. However, since many of you have said that you have NOT seen the BOGO1/2OFF sale in-store, then maybe it is. I don't work for Ulta, so I do not know what's going on (if you're reading this and you DO work for Ulta, please leave a comment and let us know?). Thanks!

I also want to let you know that the annual NYX 40% off sale is now under way at CherryCulture:


This sale ends MAY 6TH and it only applies to items marked "SALE". You must enter code NYX40 at checkout to get the discount. The discount does not appear next to the items (the full retail prices are the prices you'll see on the site).

Oh, and a huge thanks to reader Emily for letting us know that  the NYX Nude on Nude palette is part of this sale and you can get it for $15 (originally $25). Thanks, Emily!
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Thank you so much for this information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister in law work for ulta and I specifically went in today to pick up some stuff and the sale is on .... I picked up nyx lipsticks and the are bogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks SO much for confirming that! Yay! :)

      Delete
  3. NYX is BOGO 1/2 off at the Ulta here. Maybe not all of the Ulta stores have signs up. Or its only for participating stores.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to know! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

      Delete
    2. The BOGO 1/2 off is on , here in FL. I went yesterday & got blush, lipstick, liner & an eyeshadow base and I received discount.

      Delete
  4. BTW - that particular shadow palette is NOT worth the money. The lighter colors are chalky and are not well pigmented while the darker colors (the dark blues and green) are muddy looking once applied. The black itself is not a true black, a dark chalky gray. The liquid liner burned my eyelids (much like Sephora's glitter liners do). The blushes and highlight are the only nice items of the palette but $25 for a few blushes isn't worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just didn't send out those specific stickers to put up. They're still on sale everywhere :) (I work for Ulta)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh, did I said i love u ? because i mean it u r awesome hun <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I went to an Ulta in Savannah, GA last weekend, and the NYX products were BOGO 1/2 off there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Ulta had the signs up! I got a Soft Matte lip cream in Istanbul and the Cream Shadow in Suede.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now maybe if the Ulta close to me would actually RESTOCK their NYX shelves, it'd be worth going!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh G, as always your posts make my days brighter!! Great info! I had to blog about it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was in Ulta a couple of days ago and got 4 of the round lippies for 9.20 including tax. They were bogo 50% off and I used my 3.50 off a 10 dollar purchase coupon. So, I got the lippies for almost half off! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was in Ulta a couple of days ago and got 4 of the round lippies for 9.20 including tax. They were bogo 50% off and I used my 3.50 off a 10 dollar purchase coupon. So, I got the lippies for almost half off! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...so much for trying to stay away from makeup. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Personally, I found the Cherry Culture sale disappointing. I'm more of a nail polish person than a makeup person, but they're sold out of pretty much every good polish color. $3 is a good price for Nyx polish, but if I need a bottle of plain black (or other plain colors, which seems to be all they have in stock), I can go to the drug store up the street and get a bottle for $1.50 with no shipping costs. I wish they had restocked their polish before this sale. :/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I emailed ULTA about this and was told that the B1G1 50% sale won't start until after the 13th to which I replied back then why is it in the current flier? No reply yet but I find it strange that they would advertise it in their current flier if it was meant for a different sale week.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I find Cherry Culture a bit deceiving with their sales. Most NYX products are always "on sale." When they have their 20 and 40 percent off sales, though, they bring the products back up to regular price. You are only saving a few cents more than any other time. Combined with the fact that 2 weeks for shipping is insane, and they are out of every worthwhile color/item, I think I'll be sticking with eBay from now on.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig