Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Holy Grail Drugstore Products


 Some of the most popular (and most flattering) questions I receive on a regular basis go something like this:
 
"What's your all-time favorite concealer?" 

or

"What primer do you recommend for oily-skinned girls?"

First I'd like to thank anyone who has ever asked me these types of questions, because it flatters me to no end to think that anyone would care what my personal favorites are when it comes to drugstore products. So thank you!

Second, I want to let you know that I have a post on this blog called My Holy Grail Drugstore Products, which I update regularly (as things change). I have added a direct link to this post on the right-hand sidebar of my blog, right underneath the monthly poll. 

I hope this helps those of you who are curious about what products I cannot live without when it comes to drugstore beauty!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Going to get the Black Radiance primer today! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list and look forward to any updates!! There are several of you HG products that have become staples for me too, such as the Epielle Cleansing Tissues (love the green tea one - cucumber not so much), St. Ives Green Tea Scrub <3, and Maybelline Define-A-Brow Eyebrow Pencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started using the Black Radiance Primer and it works pretty good. I have to give a couple more chances but I find that with my oily skin, I have to do two primers and it works pretty well...I am definitely going to try Palladio eyeliners, love how pigmented they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you share what face powders , loose or pressed have worked for you ?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig