Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring has sprung!

Spring has definitely sprung here in Sunny San Diego, and that means I'm not about to be cooped up indoors wasting the day on my computer! There are tons of neighborhood street festivals going on today (in addition to the Earth Fair, Chicano Park Day Celebration, Adams Avenue Unplugged festival and lots of local farmers' markets), I heading out ASAP to experience as much as I can in this beautiful weather. Oh and did I mention that it's also Record Store Day?

I hope that YOU'RE getting out of the house today and enjoying all that this lovely weekend as to offer in your town.

I'll do the Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales post tonight when I get home...

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!
G. xo

PS: While I'm away, check out this article in the Houston Press that I just discovered I was mentioned in--it's an interesting read regarding Drugstore vs. Department store makeup!

PSS: The article above is a great reason why ALL bloggers should set up a Google Alert for their URL. I didn't even know I was mentioned in that article until I received a google alert about it!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Woo! Congratulations! And that is a great tip about setting up Google Alerts. Enjoy your nice weather today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for asking! Because of your comment, I'm including some pics of the festivals in my Lipstick League post today, with a shout-out to you! :) xo

      Delete
  3. I heard adams unplugged wasn't as good as expected. but i did make it to earth day fair after going to sephora to get my origins moisturizer & bath & body works for my free lotion & nordstrom for my free kiehl's lip balm. HAHAHA. how about those pro-life extremists?!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig