Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 15, 2012

New Degree Natureffects Absorbant Sea Salt

Many of you know by now that I'm a huge, longtime fan of Degree. In fact, I've reviewed several of their previous collections here on the blog over the past few years and, just last fall, the Olive Leaf & Pink Pepper scent from the Degree Natureffects collection made my What I'm Loving Right Now list (looove that fragrance!). 

So I'm excited to share with my fellow Degree fans the newest addition to the Natureffects collection:


Degree Women Natureffects Absorbent Sea Salt
  • Inspired by Natural Ingredients - Degree Women Natureffects infuses Degree’s 24-hour top odor and wetness protection formula with fragrances inspired by natural ingredients.
  • Absorbent Sea Salt harnesses natural sea minerals proven to absorb wetness and eliminate odor-causing bacteria, and comes in a light and refreshing fragrance with crisp, floral notes.
  • Tea tree oil is known for its natural odor fighting properties.
  • New Fragrance - Absorbent Sea Salt. Available March 2012

I actually spotted Absorbent Sea Salt at my local Super Target last week, and I can't wait to try it (and review it). I'm so curious about the fragrance!

Are you a Degree fan? If so, are you curious about the newest member of the Natureffects family?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. This is awesome. :)

    I was wondering if you have heard anything about the new axe fragrance for women? I've been on the hunt for it everywhere here in northern cali but haven't been able to find it. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked up a Degree deodorant with the fragrance "orange blossoms and cranberry" that is on sale at Giant Eagle (I think it's being discontinued). I LOVE that scent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Degree! I can't wait to see your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a bit curious, do degree products have aluminum in them? My nivea antiperspirant does and I am looking to buy something new but so far a lot I have looked at have aluminum in them :( shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually not a fan of Degree and the only thing that has really worked for me is Secret Clinical. However, something about this one is very interesting. I just might try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just picked this up tonight at Target. It seems as if my usual Dove stopped working. Hopefully it works well.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig