Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 5, 2011

Spotted: New Physicians Formula Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara

You all know that I'm a HUGE fan of Physicians Formula Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara, so when I got the scoop from readers Pam and Rach about a NEW version called Lash Boosting, I first jumped for joy, then scratched my head in bewilderment. I"m not exactly sure how Lash Boosting differs from Jumbo Lash in terms of its claims, but heck, I'll be trying it no matter what.

image credit: Pam for Nouveau Cheap

One thing that does look different is the color of the packaging. Jumbo Lash has a green meticallic tube, while Lash Boosting has a black metallic tube.

image credit: Rach for Nouveau Cheap

Interesting that certain mascaras are happy to state they contain fibers, while others are happy to state that they're free of fibers. Different strokes for different folks...

Thanks so much, Pam and Rach, for the great pics and scoop!

Are you a fan of PF Organic Wear Jumbo Lash Mascara? Do you think this one is different enough to warrant a purchase?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I will definitely check this out when I see it in stores here. G, we seem to like the same mascaras. I picked up the Jordana one last week and am loving it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm a HUGE fan of Jumbo Lash!!!! Me thinks I'll have to give this one a go :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this at CVS today and took advantage of the $2 coupon and the BOGO1/2. I bought a sensitive skin toner by Physicians' Formula. I'll let you know what I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to seeing reviews about this one. I love volumizing mascaras but hate the fiber kinds. I have been enjoying the Physicians Formula Jumbo Lash thus far, but I am curious what the difference here is. I bought a tube of the Jordana volumizing mascara you recommended and look forward to trying it out. Thanks for being so dedicated to getting new sales info out there for us!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig