Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 4, 2011

A reminder about the You Tell Me page

I want to remind you that my You Tell Me page (which you can access any time in the upper menu bar) is currently bursting with FANTASTIC reader-submitted deals on beauty products. If you're a new reader, I created the You Tell Me page for you to share great deals, sightings, etc. without having to email me directly. Many times there is so much great information out there that I just can't post it all here on the blog, so I created this page as way for us to share info immediately.

I encourage you to check the You Tell Me page every time you log onto this blog because you never know what you might find! And another HUGE thanks to everyone who takes the time to submit comments on that page--you have no idea how helpful it is to all of us.

If you have never visited that page, be sure to click "newest" to view the most current comments. I will eventually create a new page so that we don't have to scroll so much, but things are a little hectic right now with all the new product releases.

Speaking of new product releases, tomorrow (Monday), my blog will be nothing but new product posts galore! I think I have at least five new drugstore collections to show you tomorrow so please stay tuned if you enjoy those types of posts.

Thanks for reading!
G. xo

PS: If you want to make sure you never miss a comment on the You Tell Me page, you can add this page to your Google Reader by clicking here.


SHARE:

2 comments

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig