Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, December 24, 2011

For the holidays, a special message to you

The view from Mt. Helix
San Diego CA, fall 2011

Dear readers,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you, from the very bottom of my heart, for making this year a very special one for me. I know that 2011 has been incredibly difficult for so many of us, and the fact that you've chosen to spend even just a minute or two visiting this blog, sharing valuable information, insights, thoughts and opinions means the world to me.

I'd like to personally thank everyone who has ever taken a moment out of their day to email me, send me a tweet, leave me a Facebook comment or comment on this blog. Without your input, this blog would be NOTHING, and I mean that more than I could ever express to you in this letter. I may not always respond to every message I receive, and I'd like to take this opportunity to personally apologize if you have ever reached out and not received a reply from me. I never anticipated when I started this blog that I would sometimes receive more information than I can process in any given day, and believe me--I am NOT complaining about that. I just want to explain that I am one person with a life outside of blogging and sometimes I can't respond to everything that comes my way. I do my best, but please believe me when I say that I realize that sometimes my best falls short.  Just know that I do read everything that comes my way, and I am filled with nothing but the best intentions.

So with that, I want to let you know that I would like for 2012 to be all about showing my gratitude to you. For everything that YOU do to make this blog the resource it has become for some many of us, I am going to fill next year with fun giveaways and some special little surprises that will, hopefully, make up for my shortcomings and express to each and every one of you how much I truly value you as readers and, most importantly, as friends.

I hope that, however you spend tomorrow, you have a peaceful day full of laughter, love and lots of promise for the new year.

All of my love,
G. xo

PS: I'm not done blogging today! I have a few surprises coming up that I know will put a smile on your face.
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. Very well said! Happy Holidays, G! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy holidays, G! You've helped me and many many others save hundreds of dollars this year and I really would like to thank you for all the hard work you've put into your blog. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE you!! Happy Holidays to you and your family! Thank you so much for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays! I hope that you know how much we all appreciate you! I hope that you enjoy your holidays to the fullest! Cannot wait to see all of the new posts in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays to my favorite blogger!! Thanks so much for your dedication! I look forward to each blog post and twitter tidbit from you!
    xoxo
    Ann-Marie:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww! thanks for being an awesome blogger and running this blog! i know it takes a ton of work and i'm sure all of us appreciate the effort you put in :) happy holidays!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. For all that you do for us...it has been an honor. Wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday Season!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy holidays, G! That view is wonderful, I hope your weekend is the same!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas. I just discovered your blog this year and it is now one of my favorites. Thank you for all the work you do and I look forward to next year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww Merry Christmas. That was so touching!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your so sweet.I love your blog and I enjoy reading you blog.I want to thank you for putting great information out there and taking time from your life to do it,to tells us about deals and so much more.Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I recently discovered your blog from Jen from from head to toe, now following :) Wish you a very happy holiday season and a New Year filled with peace and happiness ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't tell you how much I love your blog and look forward to reading it when I get home from work. I love knowing what new d/s products are coming out, and your site is the most comprehensive! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas, G! Thanks for expanding my horizons this year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great message...Happy Holidays! :)) I genuinely look forward to getting the email everyday telling me that there are new posts to your blog! I truly enjoy it, and you can tell that you spend a tremendous amount of time & effort in putting out a great blog that everyone can enjoy! I just want you to know how much it & you are appreciated! Thanks for all that you do for us! Keep up the great work, & I can't wait for all of the wonderful things you have planned for us in 2012!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. ive actually never hiked mt helix. it's next on my list. can't believe i've lived here for 8 yrs and still haven't hiked this.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl! I love you! There are no shortcomings!

    I wish you all the best in 2012. (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. This is without a doubt the best blog out there. I am grateful for all your hard work and don't see any shortcomings either. We love you G!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig