Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, December 10, 2011

CVS update

From here on out, I won't be writing a blog post every time I update the master list, so please check the direct link at the top of my blog for updates. I'll update the date and time every single time I make a change to the list.

But I DO want to let you know about something that the lovely Jeweled Thumb just alerted me to! At her CVS location, ALL Sally Hansen Beauty Tools were 75% off, including the newer ones in the orange and white packaging. So if you need some new clippers, etc, get over to CVS and start scanning!

I also added a few more shades and a new Bonne Bell/Lip Smackers sub-catagory to the master list today.

Hope you're having fun with this sale!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Revlon Passion Fruit was ringing up 99 cents today which was pretty awesome, I bought them all, hello gifts.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig