Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bath & Body Works Event tomorrow (Monday, 12/19)

In case you haven't heard (or heard but forgot), there's a special MONDAY in-store-only event going on at Bath & Body Works tomorrow, 12/19, between 12PM and 8PM and if you love Wallflowers, it's your lucky day!

Up to a $16 value. Limit one offer per customer. No substitutions. Change will not be given for product with less than a $16 value. While supplies last. Not valid on previous purchases. See participating store(s) for details. Offer valid only at select U.S. Bath & Body Works stores 12 p.m. - 8 p.m. December 19, 2011. Not valid at Bath & Body Works stores in Canada, BathandBodyWorks.com and Bath & Body Works Outlet locations.

With any full-size Signature Collection purchase, you'll get a FREE Wallflowers Starter & Single Bulb OR two Single Bulbs (your choice of fragrance).

You can knock out TWO Christmas presents for the price of one Signature Collection item (the body lotions are $11, just as an example). Most of the Wallflowers Bulbs are $6.50 and most of the Starter Kits are also $6.50, so you'll be getting $13 worth of Wallflowers products for free. Not bad, right?

Do you plan to attend this event tomorrow? If so, what Wallflowers scents are you thinking about getting? If I were buying these for myself I'd get Twisted Peppermint and Marshmallow Peppermint (I'm on a peppermint kick right now). But if I were buying them as gifts, I'd probably get either Cotton Blossom or Lavender since you really can't go wrong with those, no matter who you give them to.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. o0o I will be at the mall tomorrow I will have to go to this! I am looking forward to fee wall flowers! I wish the candles were on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I die for the Vanilla Verbena scent. They did away with it for a few months, but now they have it in different packaging. It's so soft, but not powdery. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the heads up! I can't wait to get a leaves wallflowers. I honestly wish they made leaves a lotion scent. It's may absolute favorite scent in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I'm commenting so much but I just wanted to say thank you for letting us know about this amazing promotion. I ended up getting a wallflowers starter, wallflower bulb, body cream, and 2 candles all for $20 thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig