Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 18, 2011

Spotted: new Rimmel Glam'Eyes HD Shadows

I'd like to thank three lovely readers for the photos in this post. Within days of each other, readers Jess, Jakeline and Kim were all nice enough to share pics of the newest eyeshadow palettes from Rimmel, so I've got LOTS of great shots to share with you today.

It makes sense now as to why the older Rimmel quads are on clearance at CVS right now. They're making room for these!

First up, this image from reader Kim:

 image credit: Kim for Nouveau Cheap

 Next up, three images from reader Jakeline, who found these palettes in the regular Rimmel display, as well as in a counter display at her local CVS:


   image credit: Jakeline for Nouveau Cheap

   image credit: Jakeline for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Jakeline for Nouveau Cheap

And here's a close-up from reader Jess of one of the palettes:

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Jess said these palettes remind her of the Maybelline Color Explosion palettes that came out back in June, and I have to agree with her! I know these Rimmel palettes are in the shape of the Union Jack, but when compared to the Color Explosion palettes, they do look similar:

 image credit: Jess for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much, Kim, Jakeline and Jess, for the great pics and scoop!

Have you spotted or purchased any of these new eyeshadow palettes from Rimmel yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I bought one of these today at CVS! I thought they were so adorable, and I'm going back in a couple days to get some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have seen these in my local Walgreens in Georgia, think may have seen in Rite Aid also...really want to try these, just waiting on a great deal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw them at Walgreens tonight, but they were way up on the top shelf. They had the new L'Oreal balms and shadows too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these at Walgreen's the other day. I need to go back in and take a closer gander at them. I just didn't have the time, the other day to gaze, too much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome, you know if the pigmentation is good? Might have to check Ebay for these babies :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmygod. Ohmygod. That packaging. *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw these at my CVS but passed bc the size of some of the colors are ridiculously small and unpractical.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these palettes! The pigmentation is great. I saw them last week at cvs and got them for bogo half off :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Union Jack pattern is cool, but I'm thinking it the littler sections might prove to be inconvenient for getting the shadow onto larger shadow brushes

    ReplyDelete
  10. The "English Rose" one looks so pretty! I've never tried Rimmel shadows but I have to say, the drugstore collections have been really awesome this season. I picked up a few of the new L'Oreal Infallible shadows and I just got the Maybelline cream shadows~ loving all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I've spotted these in Belgium (which is weird considering how much closer it is to London)! The more recent Rimmel campaign I've seen is the lipstick one with Kate Moss. These compacts look nice (especially the green one), but I agree with some other readers that I don't know how easy it is to actually load a regular brush with the smaller patches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i bought a Rimmel quad once and was so disappointed I have yet to buy another. I wonder how these will be.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Picked up English Rose and English Oak yesterday, mainly because of how cute the Union Jack design is. The colors look like they will be gorgeous, but I am hesitant as to how easy it will be to use the colors given how small the design is in some parts!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig