Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 25, 2011

Over 100 new markers just approved on the Wet n Wild maps

I hope everyone who celebrates Thanksgiving had a wonderful day yesterday! Because of the holiday, I'm running very behind on all things blog-related, but I wanted to take a minute to let you know that I just approved over 100 new markers on the Wet n Wild Ice Baby and Walgreens Beauty Bar interactive maps. Many of the new sightings are located in the midwest, northeast, east and south, but there are a few new sightings on the west coast if you're still looking for them in that area of the US.

To view the Ice Baby map, click here.

To view the Walgreens Beauty Bar (8-pan matte and baked palettes), click here.

Another HUGE thanks to everyone who has contributed to these maps. Your detailed info has helped SO many of us locate these limited edition collections this season.

PS: I've been asked if I will create an interactive sightings map for the Revlon Lip Butters and the answer is no. Since the Lip Butters will be part of the permanent core collection for Revlon beginning in January, I don't really think there's a need for a map since we'll soon have access to them everywhere.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Has Wet 'n Wild become the drugstore version of M.A.C.? It amazes me how people have been so determined and anxious to get their collections. It's great, though...especially for such an affordable brand. They have come such a long way!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig