Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 25, 2011

Last chance for Too Faced 50% off + free shipping

There are still a few hours left to take advantage of the Toofaced.com sale! TODAY ONLY (11/25) all Vintage items are 50% off (no code needed) and you can enter code BLACK11 for free shipping + a free deluxe sample.

As of 6:43PM Pacific the only thing that was sold out was the Eyeshadow Singles. Click here to view everything that's on sale today.

I've got my eye on this shadow palette that comes with a full-size tube of Shadow Insurance. Yikes! I told myself I wasn't going to purchase anything online today but I just might cave for that one. It's normally $38 but right now it's $19 (the retail price of the primer alone is $18 so it's like you're getting the eyeshadow palette for a dollar!). I've heard great things about that palette to boot. Argh! Someone stop me!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. The single eye shadows aren't sold out; there are still five shades available. I picked up the Look of Love (which comes with a full size Shadow Insurance) and Poolside Primping kits. Excited to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy it! Buy it! That's a great deal!! I have my eyes on the Leopard Love Kit but I think I just might funnel the money towards Monday's Milani sale, eek! There are too many killer deals this year :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. i bought this exact two faced set for only 12 bucks in nordstrom rack! Just thought i'd let people who have that store near their area know of the great deal :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig