Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 28, 2011

Important info regarding the Milani/Jordana sale


I have just spoken to my contact at Milani/Jordana and they are aware of the issues that some customers are currently experiencing on the sites. Fortunately, I have two pieces of information that might make you feel a little bit better if you are having issues with placing an order this morning:

  • The Cyber Monday sale has been extended to TOMORROW (Tuesday) at 5PM PACIFIC. So you have plenty of time to order between now and then.
  • Per my contact, they are "fully stocked and anticipate being able to fulfill every order". I know that some of you have been concerned that things will sell out quickly (I know I was!) but it sounds like you will have plenty of time to place your order between now and 5PM Pacific tomorrow.

Also, just to make things perfectly clear, you must use code CYBER on both sites in order to get free shipping. If you enter code CYBER at checkout, you will not have to pay any shipping fees for ground orders to the continental United States, Hawaii and Alaska. THERE IS NO MINIMUM ORDER required for the free shipping deal, but you MUST enter code CYBER to get this deal.



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. That's awesome news! Thanks for the update :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I haven't been able to do anything but go to the main page all morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info, I actually just checked out from being logged on since 8 am with my basket already filled...a lot of cyber shoppers out there...happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at the payment info page and noticed that there was no htts or padlock to show security on the form. I called to ask and they said it should be ok, etc. but I'm not comfortable plugging in my cc info unless it's secure.

    Took over an hour to load my cart it was so slow. Maybe I'll try again later and it'll have a secure payment page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy: you are so welcome. :)

    Jenny: Hope you have better luck later!

    kobejones1117: Yep, it sure sounds like it! :)

    smartshopper2: Oh gosh, I wish I would have known you called, because someone on twitter told me they were able to place their order over the phone and still use the code! If you feel better doing it that way, give them a call and see if they'll take your order on the phone. hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy that their wasn't any hidden requirement to get the free shipping. Placed my order at Jordana, waiting for Milani to load. Trying to talk myself into/out of buying some of their eyeshadows. I'm like buttttt I have a new 88 palette with red and blue, butttt PRETTY EYESHADOWS! And I'm so happy that they take paypals. I don't have credits right now or a debit so without that I'd have missed this great sale. Wish more sites gave a paypals option.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so glad I saw your post TheMakeupism, I never noticed the PayPal option! I just placed my order that way, totally secure and was able to use cc.

    Thank you, G. for posting these wonderful sales & reviews. this is my first time buying Milani after reading all of your reviews, I'm so excited to get them and whew what a great sale!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I logged on to the Jordana website on 11/28/11 at 11:25pm PST and when I entered the code: CYBER it says that it has already expired. =( I'm not sure why this is the case especially since the website states that it's over on 11/29/11 at 8:00am PST. Even without the extension, the code should not have expired yet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @orange Hmm, they said they extended the sale to 5 pm tomorrow. Maybe try it again later? :/

    @smartshopper Glad I could help, I like paypals and it feels safer then using just your CC alone (if you have one).

    I placed my order at Milani. I caved and got I heart you and Blue my mind baked eyeshadows. Gah, those swatches on the blogs. Lol, I'm still delighted I got four blushes, two lipsticks and 2 eyeshadows coming. And some stuff from Jordana. So excited lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Same here, I have no clue why it says that the code expired. Hope they fix it soon =/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tues 9:22 a.m....code not working on either site, saying expired...supposidly extended to 5:00 today, but not working...ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks again for all the helpful info, G! I placed two orders with Milani and the code appears to be working again this morning. Can't wait to receive my baked blushes (Dolce Pink and Red Vino-two I haven't tried yet) and glitter polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig