Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Breaking News: Milani and Jordana Cyber Monday Sales

I just received this info from my contact at Milani/Jordana, and I wanted to share it ASAP because these deals are too good to keep to myself!

(click each image to be taken directly to the website)



Ever since I started my Jordana at Walgreens series, I've been hearing from readers who have been wanting to try Jordana but don't have access to their products in their area. Well this is the PERFECT time to give them a whirl. Also, don't forget that there are special products that Jordana has recently brought out of the land of discontinued, which you can only purchase online.

Also, for those of you who have been wanting certain shades of Milani Baked Blushes but can't find them in your area, take advantage of 50% off + free shipping while you can!

Are you planning to make some Milani or Jordana purchases this Monday? If so, what are thinking about picking up?

PS: I'm working on updating my Black Friday master list to include Cyber Monday sales as well, so I'll definitely add this to the list so you don't forget!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the heads-up, I have been wanting to try their baked blushes for a long time. I hope everything will be in stock the site will be able to handle the traffic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I'm not getting the free shipping on the Milani site with the code...hm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Citrine: You're welcome! And me too. :)

    Margaret: that's because, as the ad indicates, this is a cyber MONDAY sale. Today's Thursday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, so excited I've been wanting to try the two products they brought back. Never used Jordana before but what you've shown on your blog looks so promising can't wait!. Btw happy turkey day and I <3 your blog to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig