Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

e.l.f. Holiday 2011 eyeshadow duos: NARS dupes?

So I was at Target the other day and I finally spotted the e.l.f. Holiday 2011 end cap that I blogged about a while back. Taking a closer look at the $5 eyeshadow duo set (which you can buy here if you can't find it at your Target), I noticed that some of these duos kind of reminded me of NARS duo eyeshadows.

So I got to thinking...do ALL of the e.l.f. duos have a NARS counterpart? Maybe, maybe not. But check this out:
image source: eyeslipsface.com

Clockwise from the top left:

e.l.f. dusty rose/grayish-taupe = NARS Grand Palais?
e.l.f. dark brown/medium brown = NARS Cordura?
e.l.f. gray/purple = NARS Melusine or Egea?
e.l.f. charcoal/gray = NARS Paris?

I of course can't verify that these are dupes. I only saw the e.l.f. set ONCE in person and my memory's not that great. Also, I don't own any of these NARS duos. But it's something to think about!

If you own any of the duos listed above, I'd love to get your feedback!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love e.l.f cosmetics as they are of good quality and affordable in price

    ReplyDelete
  3. since elf dupes a lot of higher end products i wouldn't be surprised, but i love elf so that's great for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I apologize but I had not seen this post b4 and I will defenitely get a couple of these duos, thanks so much 4 letting us know about it! I don't own any Nars but heck, E.L.F. does a good job in their products!
    Thanks again!
    C.J.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig