Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ulta, Target and Kmart beauty sales this week

I've been getting some requests lately asking that I do sale round-ups for Target, Ulta, etc., so I'm finally going to give this a try! If you like these types of posts, please leave a comment and let me know. I would really love your feedback before I make this a weekly occurrence. If most of you get this type of information from other sources then why bother, right? Thanks in advance!

NOTE: for a complete list of all the beauty-related sales at these stores, please consult your local weekly ads. This is NOT a complete list--I'm only mentioning what I believe to be the noteworthy deals. As always, sales sometimes vary from region to region, so you might not have access to all of these deals.

All sales valid 10/2 - 10/8:


Revlon Age Defying Makeup $9.99
Garnier Skin Renew Daily Eye Roller $11.99
Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller $11.99
1.7 oz L'Oreal Revitalift Complete cream, face and neck cream or night cream $11.99 each
Suave 2-pk shampoo and conditioner 25 oz (adult) and 22.5 oz (kid's) $5 each
Dove 16 or 18 oz body wash or 4-pk beauty bars; 6-pk Lever 2000 bar soap $4.79 each

Don't forget to check out the Target beauty coupons before you go!

PS: There's a $0.50 off coupon for Target Up & Up Premium Hand Soap, which is a great deal since it's already so inexpensive. I love the Coconut Cranberry, which I reviewed a while back.

This week all TRESemme haircare (4 to 32 oz) is 2/$5, but if you have that BOGOFREE TRESemme coupon in this week's Red Plum insert (available in most Sunday papers) that will bring you total down to $2.50 or $1.25 EACH!


There are special edition Breast Cancer Awareness versions of select Tigi Beadhead products that are on sale this week for $7.99 (regular price up to $19). 

Ulta-Exclusive Stila BCA palette "Empowered in Pink Travel Girl Palette" $14 ($62 value)
Buy 2 OPI nail lacquers get 1 free OPI top or base coat
Spend $15 on any CoverGirl products get 1 free Lash Blast Luxe mascara
Pantene haircare $3.49 each
L'Oreal Project Runway collection BOGO1/2OFF
L'Oreal False Fiber Lashes mascara $8.99
Ulta lip, eyeshadow singles, lip or eye liner pencils and salon nail lacquer 2/$6
Pixel mini nail color 2/$4
Sula cosmetics 2/$13
Urban Decay Primer Potion Duo (includes Original and Sin) $19

B2G1FREE:
Butter London Nail Lacquer
Revlon cosmetics
Almay cosmetics
Rimmel cosmetics
LA Splash comsetics
Maybelline eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, concealer

I mentioned last week that the L'Oreal Project Runway Collection is now available on the Ulta website, but I also want to let you know that SOME of the Revlon Expressionists collection products are now available on the Ulta website (and included in the B2G1FREE sale). Click here for the lipsticks, here for the eyeshadows, and here for the ColorStay Liquid lipcolors. No nail colors (yet!).

PS: Thanks to reader Cole for this one: Walmart has Sally Hansen Real Nail Polish Strips on sale for $8.50 this week, so if you plan on getting some, print this $1 off coupon before you go.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love going to target, so this is great for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. G, this is very helpful info! I stopped in my local Target today and saw that Revlon nail polishes and Colorburst lipsticks were also 10% off. I also had a $1 off Target coupon, and I combined that on a nail polish, so it came out to less than $3. The Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks were also on sale, and I picked up one using a $2 off tear-off coupon I picked up previously from a Rite-Aid display. Hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with sabrinaj99, this is very helpful info. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please continue this! I find the Ulta roundup especially helpful. My Ulta is horrible at signage and I feel I miss a lot of deals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love for you to continue doing this, if you don't mind. It's nice to have all the sales together in one place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so helpful! and i always read!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the Ulta, Target and Kmart beauty deals! I likes :). I find Target and Kmart to never have great deals but Ulta is pretty fabulous because of the 3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon that is always available for download! I got two color stay lipglosses (40% off plus 2 dollar off stickies) and one prestige waterproof eyeliner for 7.50!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting the link to the Target coupons! I found some good ones for food, but sadly none for beauty :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love hearing about more sales, and I appreciate you doing them!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig