Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, September 27, 2011

L'Oreal Project Runway collection: more pics (and good news!)

If you have not spotted this collection at your local drugstores yet, guess what? You can get this collection online. Yep! A huge thanks to Stephanie of In Her Makeup Bag for letting us know that the ENTIRE L'Oreal Project Runway Colors Take Flight collection is now available for purchase on the Ulta website.

A huge thanks to reader Kari for sharing pictures of the products she purchased from the L'Oreal Project Runway Colors Take Flight collection that I first showed you here. If you haven't spotted this collection in person yet, I think that Kari's pics can help you get a better idea of what these colors are like, in case you'd like to order from Ulta.

image credit for all of the following photos: Kari for Nouveau Cheap


Sultry Raven's Blush

Click here to see/purchase the blushes in this collection.

 Sultry Raven's Gaze

Click here to see/purchase the quads in this collection.

 Watchful Owl's Gaze

 Charming Cockatoo's Gaze

Owl's Night, Amazon's Flare, Raven's Dream

Click here to see/purchase the polishes in this collection. I have also done comparison posts of three additional shades:


 Owl's Night

 Owl's Night

Amazon's Flare

Raven's Dream

To see/purchase the lipsticks in this collection, click here. You can also see a dupe post of the Audacious Amazon's Pout vs. MAC Girl About Town here.

Thanks so much, Kari, for all of the great pics! 
Have you spotted the Project Runway collection in your area yet? If not, do you think you might order any of these products online?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. That's cool that they can be ordered online!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the eyeshadow reviews on another beauty blog, and they were not good at all.

    I wonder why L'Oreal fails on their eyeshadow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, you are too sweet for mentioning me! I really hope I can find these in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this entire display at Walgreen's at Sandhill Shopping Center in Columbia, SC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm DYING for Owl's Night! It's this year's Femme Noir! I'm officially on the hunt for these! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig