Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 23, 2011

For San Diego Readers Only

 Head toward those mountains!

Sorry to the rest of you, but I have some great beauty-related news for my fellow San Diegans that I wanted to share ASAP!

SD peeps: I was out in East County last week and discovered that the Sears Essentials store located in Spring Valley has turned back into a Kmart. This is a very recent occurrence, and the employees are still stocking the shelves. But you know what that means, right? FULL DISPLAYS of cosmetics that were not availble when this was a Sears Essentials!

For example: I spotted a FULL display of Jordana cosmetics, including that Milani dupe (the chunky silver glitter) and very pretty nail art stripers. They also had the new eyeshadow duos (all of them) and the complete collection of those yummy glosses I reviewed here.

I also spotted a full Milani display with the Baked Blushes! There were lots and lots of other great drugstore brands too, so get over there and check it out if you can while the displays are still bright, shiny, new, and fully stocked!

Oh, and if you haven't been to Beauty Supply Warehouse yet (there are three locations), this is a GREAT place to find NYX Cosmetics at FANTASTIC prices. They have NYX Girls polishes for $0.99, the eyeshadow bases for $4.99 and lots of other things. Oh, and their Ruby Kisses selection is fantastic as well.

Hope that helps my local guys and gals out there, and if you know of any other great beauty gems in SD, please share in the comments!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I read this.. and I'm not from San Diego. So there! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I know where I am going this weekend!!! & how did I not know about the Beauty Supply Warehouses either, got to check those out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah!! I haven't been to sears essentials in years, I'm looking forward to seeing it as a kmart. I definitely have to check that out, specially since I'm around there a lot lately.
    Thanks for the info! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to check out the beauty supply warehouse... where are the three located anyway?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig