Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Fun nail posts

One of the best things about Blogger is that, whenever I sign into my dashboard, I'm able catch glimpses of new posts of all the blogs I following. If it weren't for this feature, I know I'd miss out on some fantastic content, because I just don't have the time to read every post on every blog I follow (oh how I wish I could!).

So today I want to share three posts from bloggers I follow, that really caught my attention:


Do you have any of those old Sally Hansen Chrome polishes lying around? Here's a fantastic way to use them.

Check out this fun tutorial on how to use newspaper for nail art.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. These links are so cool. I'm going to be on the hunt for that dupe. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh nuts! i just received DL's Bad Romance as a birthday gift. i was dyyyyying for it! but i like Revlon's better (DL's is too dark for my taste). oh well.

    i might get Revlon's and try to doctor it to get it to more of a jelly. any tips? i thought i'd just add some clear topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for mentioning my blog - I have been thinking of your blog all week, and all the work and effort that has been put into sharing all your shopping adventurs and PR stuff.

    Thanks for all your hard work and contributions!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig