Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, July 16, 2011

Update: Blog issues (please read)

So this was me this morning when I saw the Nouveau Cheap Daily Email sitting in my in-box:


Funny Pictures - Surprised Eagle Gif


After days and days of trying to fix the problem myself, the engineers at Google seem to have finally corrected the issue and my content is being delivered to you as usual again! YAY!

What this means for you: 
  • If you subscribe to my Daily Email, you'll start receiving it every day again, like usual
  • If you subscribe to my blog via Bloglovin' or Hello Cotton, you'll start to see my new blog posts on those sites again
  • If you like Nouveau Cheap on Facebook, my posts will auto-update into your feed again
  • If you subscribe to any other service that relies on my blog feed to deliver content to you, everything should be back on track and you should be seeing my new blog posts now
Those who are signed up to receive my daily email may have noticed that the email you received in your in-box today was looooong. Well that's because it contained every single blog post I've written since the day the problem first started. I apologize for how many posts were in your email, but I had absolutely no control over that.

Another consequence of this problem is that if you follow me on Facebook, your Facebook feed may have suddenly been bombarded with over 20 blog posts from me all at once. Again, I apologize for this but I had absolutely no control it.

Basically, think of this like a dam that was holding back my blog posts from being delivered to you. The dam finally broke, and now you're getting them all at once. Starting tomorrow, my posts should come through as usual.

Thank you ALL so very much for your patience during this technical issue!
G. xo
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. You are awesome, G!! Love you xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally worth the wait! However I did go right to your blog for my AM happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. G, you can bog down my e-mail any time! To be honest, your posts are the first ones I read every morning and I just can't get enough. So, keep 'em comin'! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAH! I saw the FB feed explode with NC posts yesterday and I was all, "Miss G's issues are fixed!" Plus I'm here for the owl. Never enough owl gifs!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig