Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My interview on Beautiful with Brains


The lovely Gio from Beautiful with Brains just posted an interview with me on her blog today. I would LOVE it if you'd hop on over and took a look. I love Gio's blog (it's in my blogroll) and I was so honored that she approached me to be interviewed. She asked me some fantastic questions that I've never been asked before, so if you're a fan of my blog, you might find it a bit interesting (I hope!). 

To read my Gio's interview with me, click here.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Nice interview G! Love your answers and thanks so much for maintaining this blog, I probably frequent your blog the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen: What an incredibly sweet thing to say! Thank you SO much for that!! *big hugs* xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an honour and a pleasure to interview you! And thanks for sharing it on your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig