Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, June 4, 2011

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales


The weekly drugstore beauty sales are now up! Click here to see the makeup and other notable beauty sales going on at the drugstores for the week of 6/5 - 6/11. And remember, you can always access this list in the links at the top of this blog (right above the most recent blog post). There's LOTS to cover this week so I hope you'll take a minute to scan through this post--I don't want you to miss out on anything!

My picks for the top three deals of the week:

CVS: Sally Hansen Crackle Overcoat polishes $4.99

Rite Aid: Neutrogena cosmetics 40% off; spend $30 get $10 +UP Rewards

Walgreens: Rimmel lip or eye cosmetics 50% off

Other deals you should know about:

At Walgreens there's a GREAT monthly deal on Finesse haircare (click here to see my review of the new Finesse Clean + Simple sulfate and paraben-free shampoo and conditioner--I LOVE this stuff!). Finesse is on sale all month long for 2/$7, but you also get $5 back in Register Rewards, making them just $2/2 or $1 a piece! AND, as you can see in my review, many of these bottles have FREE REBATE peelies, making this a money-maker!

At Rite Aid, I want to let you know that the Rite Aid brand polish remover I mentioned in my latest What I'm loving now post is BOGOFREE this week (yay!). Also, the newly-revamped Rite Aid bath and body line, Pure Spring, has a great deal this week--if you buy a lotion or body wash, you get a hand cream FREE. There are lots of new yummy scents in this line, so it's a great time to try some out (I can't wait to try Strawberry & Pomegranate and Lemon Juice & Mint).

Important coupon info:

As many of you probably already know, there's going to be a P&G coupon insert in TOMORROW'S (Sunday) newspaper. You can see if your local paper will carry this coupon by entering your zip code here. As my pal Jess reminded me this week, for every P&G coupon you use, P&G will donate one day of clean drinking water to a child in need.

Whenever there's a P&G insert in the Sunday paper, all three of the big drugstore chains run sales in the same week on P&G products, so you can really maximize your savings. I suggest taking a look at the weekly circulars yourself at iheartcvs.com, iheartriteaid.com and iheartwags.com because there are simply too many deals going on for me to list.

Some notable makeup coupons that will be in the P&G insert tomorrow (Sunday):

$5 off 2 Covergirl Natureluxe products
$1 off 1 Covergirl product

As you can see, that $5 off 2 NatureLuxe products coupon will work beautifully at any of the drugstores this week! At CVS, NatureLuxe Gloss Balms are on sale 2/$12, making them just 2/$7 with the coupon (all other CG products are also on sale at CVS this week BOGO1/2OFF). At Rite Aid, CoverGirl is BOGO1/OFF and you get $5 +UP Rewards when you spend $20. At Walgreens, CoverGirl products are BOGO1/2OFF. So any way you slice it, you can save money on CG this week (it might be a nice time to try one of the new Intense Shadowblast Primer + Shadows).

For a full list* of all the P&G coupons that will be in tomorrow's insert, click here.

*NOTE: It's been my experience that some areas don't always carry the same coupons with the same dollar values in these inserts, so please do not get upset with me if you don't see these particular coupons in your insert tomorrow.

PS: Thanks to my pal Ruthie for the heads-up that there are $1 off printable coupons for both NYC and Rimmel on both coupons.com and allyou.com right now, but please note that these are TARGET STORE COUPONS, which means you can't use them anywhere else but Target (I printed them out just to double-check and they are definitely Target coupons). But they're still great coupons to use at Target so this is just a reminder to print them out if you haven't already.

Are you looking forward to any of the deals going on this week?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. At Wags I think for the Rimmel sale it is just eye and lip products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also at Rite Aid the Venus Embrace razors are 8.99 and they give you $2 up rewards and their is supposed to be a $3 coupon in tomorrows paper making it only 3.99. With the John Freida haircare I think theirs supposed to be a coupon in tomorrows paper for $2 off not a $2 upreward. But it could be different for different areas. I love their sheer blonde tone renew shampoo and was thinking about trying the Full Repair shampoo/conditioner. Has anyone tried these products? My hair is a little damaged and was wondering if these would help. I hope their is a coupon in tomorrows paper or they would post some online. The good thing is if I dont like it Rite Aid will take it back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ashwillis: Thank you SO much, girlie, for catching those errors! I just fixed them! And yes, that Venus razor deal is a good one too. There are so many good deals going on this week that I just couldn't list them all (it's always crazy when there's a P&G insert. lol!).

    Oh, and I'm testing the Full Repair conditioner right now and so far I'm on the fence about it. It doesn't weigh my hair down, so I like that it makes it feel nice and bouncy, but my ends are so dry that I feel that it might not give me as much conditioning as I need. It's a pretty light conditioner so if you have fine hair that gets weighed down easily it might be good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All Sally Hansen products are BOGO 50% off and coupons.com has a $0.50 off any Sally Hansen nail product. So if you use the 2 coupon print limit with the sale you get 2 Hard as Nails polishes for $2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yaaay, good sales!
    Walmart will take those Target coupons, too. Just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. G, thanks for letting me know. Im thinking about trying some stuff from the Everpure line. They have a moisture mask that had pretty good reviews on MUA. If anyone has tried anything from this line and they like it if they could let me know i would appreciate it or the Everstrong line I was thinking about either trying the Hydrating or Reconstructing Shampoo and Conditioner. But from the Everpure line id like to try the Moisture Shampoo, Cond, and mask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @xreeshix : Thanks I didnt know that Walmart would take these coupons. I wish I would have known I just came home from Walmart and I would have liked to get a couple more of those Lip shines. I have the Brighton Peach one and love it!! Ill have to go and pick some up now that i know i can use the coupon. Will they take any store coupons from other places?
    It sucks but none of the CVS around me carry NYC anymore and i dont know why. but at least Wags will put it on sale or Rite Aid sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the heads up on the Finesse products at Walgreens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the red machine at cvs is printing $3/$10 cosmetics coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ashwillis83, I'm using Everpure moisture shampoo and conditioner now. Because there's no sulfates, it doesn't lather well, so it seems like it doesn't spread out enough to clean all my hair. I have long hair, but it's fine (thin strands). I tend to use about twice as much of this shampoo compared to the Pantene I was using before. The conditioner seems to work just fine, I can get a comb or brush through my hair after I shower instead of dealing with tangles. The scent makes me think of men's products, like their shampoo, body wash, or cologne, so it's not girly or flowery...but I don't notice the scent lingering after my shower, so that's okay too. It has definitely been good for my hair color though, haven't noticed any fading. I guess my bottom line is that it's not bad, but it doesn't have me doing cartwheels. I think I'll try a different shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair after I'm done with these tubes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ Donna thanks. I usually use Pureology but really cant afford it and Ive read some places that it is comparable. Maybe ill try the Finesse Shampoo/Conditioner since its sulfate free and they have one for Color treated hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @G, Im just curious but how did you find out about the Finesse sale? i looked in the sale flyer and on i heart wags and didnt see it under Register Rewards for the month of June. But i did call and sure enough it was in sale. I wanted to call before i made the trip to the next town since i dont have a Wags. Do they sometimes have unadvertised specials? Or if anyone one else could help answer this question I would appreciate it. I figured it would have been on I heart wags under RR for the month of June but oh well.
    Oh, also I finally spooted the Go for the Gold collection by WnW and it was buy 1 get 1 half at CVS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ashwillis: I actually spotted the Finesse deal myself, when I was at Walgreens! I can't seem to find a site online that lists all of the monthly deals--I've been looking and looking and I just can't find one. I guess they are unadvertised sales but since they seem to be nation-wide, I thought maybe there would be a site that listed them all for the month. If you ever stumble across a site that has these monthly deals listed, could you let me know? I just got lucky and spotted the Finesse deal when I was there, but now it's making me wonder what other types of deals I might be missing each month. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig