Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 6, 2011

Reminder: Urban Decay on Haute Look NOW


I want to thank the always-lovely sabrinaj99 for leaving a reminder on the You Tell Me page about Urban Decay being on Haute Look today! 

As of 8:18AM Pacific, I spotted lots of matte eyeshadows for $5, tinted moisturizers for $10, Pocket Rockets for $5, an Ink for Eyes for $5, lots of cream eyeshadows for $8, Transforming Potion for $5, Big Fatty Waterproof mascara for $10, and the Wallpaper Shadow Box for $10. Wow wow wow! I would hurry because I know that Wallpaper Shadow Box will sell out any minute now.

Click here to go to Haute Look.

Just a reminder: Haute Look is a members-only shopping site. You must be a member to view the sale. Membership is free so if even if you're not interested in this sale, it's a good idea to join because you never know what other beauty-related sales they may run in the future.

Did you purchase any Urban Decay products on Haute Look today? I bought the matte eyeshadow in Chronic during the last sale and I love it (their mattes are so buttery soft and awesome to work with).
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I looked, but wanted nothing. Oh well. Sometimes they get some real good stuff in, but this sale was small and just so so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So disappointed. Well, I still bought a few things, because I have "problems" with splurging on Urban Decay and at least these were discounted, but I was there RIGHT when the sale began and already the eyeshadow palette was unavailable.

    I'm also a little disappointed in general, that UD never seems to cut the price very much on discontinued stock themselves, and then resale liquidators end up getting a cut AND the stuff's really cheap. I waited for the old packaged tinted moisturizers to get a price cut on the UD site, and probably would've nabbed at least one full-price thing while I was at it, but it never happened. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i purchased 3 matte eyeshadows, a cream shadow and a tinted moisturizer. i like UD products so it was a total score for me!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig