Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 3, 2011

New reality tv show centered around...nails!

There seem to be reality shows based on just about everything these days, but this one is a little closer to my heart since it has to do with NAILS!

I was just sent this press release from TV Guide Network:


...Nail Files follows Katie Cazorla, a young blonde bombshell who owns Hollywood’s fastest growing celebrity-filled nail salon while juggling her relationship with Walter Afanasieff, a Grammy® award-winning music legend who’s written and produced hits for Mariah Carey, Barbra Streisand and Celine Dion and is 20 years her senior.  The series follows high-spirited and energetic Katie as she aspires to take The Painted Nail to the next level. 

You can "Like" the Nail Files page on Facebook and all information about the show and the mobile spa tour will be released there. https://www.facebook.com/TVGuideNetwork

So, my fellow reality-tv junkies and/or nail junkies, do you think you'll be tuning in to TV Guide Network on June 21st? Thoughts?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Well... Me likey nails... But me no likey them that much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woahhh that would be a somewhat interesting show!~ I don't know how long it would last though ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like it,if my cable provider carried TV Guide Network, or if this show wound up on some other network besides.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig