Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 3, 2011

New feature at AllYou.com!

OK, so 99.9% of the topics I blog about on Nouveau Cheap are beauty-related but every once in a while, a non-beauty-related piece of info comes across my desk that I just HAVE to share with you, and this one's pretty darned awesome.

AllYou.com has a new, FREE, feature on their site to help you save on groceries in a BIG way. Check it out:


With food prices on the rise, consumers are looking for ways to save money on groceries.

We’re excited to share a new tool on ALLYOU.com that launched today to do just that!


Grocery Circular Roundup is a free online tool that allows consumers to browse grocery circulars in real time by typing in their zip code or selecting their favorite local store to see what’s on sale in their neighborhood. Consumers can also enter their shopping list to match desired items with local sales.

This tool empowers the consumer with the confidence that she is getting the most value for her money. We would love for you to try the tool at: www.allyou.com/grocerycircular

Users can search by product, brand or view products aisle-by-aisle, grouped by food category. They can then select items they wish to purchase, add them to their list with the click of a button, load printable coupons from ALLYOU.com into the list, print it, and bring it in store. They can also opt-in to receive email alerts when new circulars are available at their chosen retailers.



THIS ABSOLUTELY MAKES MY DAY! I don't know about you, but when it comes to my weekly grocery shopping, I've got coupons, newspapers, and multiple websites up all at the same time as I try to maximize my savings. This sounds like a great all-in-one tool that so many of us can use, and what an incredible time-saver this could be for me personally!

If you do the grocery shopping in your household, I urge you to take a look around the site and see how it works for you. There's also an FAQ page here, in case you have trouble navigating around or have more questions.

I haven't had time to play around with the site yet (I did a few searches and noticed that items I was already planning to purchase this week DID come up) but I will let you know what I think once I "formally" prepare for my weekly shopping. If you try out the site, I'd LOVE to hear what you think of it!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Does that magazine keep getting better and better? Love their website. I get daily emails from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you think of it because I'm so burnt out on coupons and shopping. Ugh! Maybe All You's new tool will help.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig