Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Update on coupons in May issue of All You (Rimmel fans, it's your lucky day!)


I want to give a HUGE thanks to my Facebook pal, Joanna, for alerting me to the fact that the page I linked to in yesterday's post (regarding the Rollback price of the May issue) was from May 2009. I am so sorry--when I did a Google search for "May All You list of coupons" the link from 2009 was the first to come up, so I assumed it was directing me toward the May 2011 list. See what I get for assuming?

Thanks again, Joanna, for alerting me to this error! The coupons for the May 2011 issue of All You can be found here. Here are the beauty-related coupons in this issue:

Nivea Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care $1
Aqua Net Silver Beauty $0.50
Banana Boat $1
Eucerin Protective Body Lotion SPF15 $1
Finesse $1
Hawaiian Tropic $1
Kiss My Face $2
NYC BOGOFREE
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation $3
Nivea Touch of Smoothness Body Wash $1
Yardley London $0.30

So even though the coupons in this month's issue aren't the same as the ones I stated yesterday, there are MORE beauty coupons in this issue, and there's a nice, high-value Rimmel coupon which could be used in conjunction with this week's 50% off Rimmel sale at Walgreens. Since Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation is 50% off this week, instead of paying $4.49 (sale price), you'll pay just $1.49 if you have the All You coupon! That's a fantastic deal if you've been wanting to try this new foundation!

Remember: the May issue of All You is on Rollback at Walmart this month, so instead of the usual cover price of $2.49, you'll pay just $1.88. The Rimmel coupon alone pays for the price of the magazine, so this is a great deal.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I ran to Walgreens to go get this, thanks for the info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my Rimmel foundation today for $1.84 with the coupon. I wasn't even interested in try this foundation, but I couldn't beat the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. got the June issue today. coupons are:
    $2 purpose skin care product
    $5 off when you buy $10 of NYC color products
    $2 got2b styling product
    $1 burts bees tinted lip balm
    $1 banana boat sun care product
    buy 1 get 1 free rimmel lasting finish pro nail polish
    buy 2 get 1 free nivea bodywash
    $1 nivea nody lotion
    $1 keri lotion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to give a quick update! The Rimmel foundation is 50% off until 5/28. I went and picked up two bottles today for 2.98 with my coupons!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig