Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Spotted at Tuesday Morning

Ever since I posted that info about how Tuesday Morning carries discounted beauty products both online and in-store (thanks again, Amy Lyn for the scoop on that!) I've been receiving very helpful reports from those of you who have visited your local Tuesday Morning stores (thank you so much!). Today I'd like to share with you what my lovely reader Robin found at her Tuesday Morning:

image credit for the following photos: Robin for Nouveau Cheap


Three-packs of discontinued Revlon Créme Glosses for $6.99!


Robin said her store also had three-packs of darker shades (reds and browns)!

Have you visited your local Tuesday Morning stores to see if they have any discounted beauty products? If so, what have you spotted? Don't forget to periodically check the Tuesday Morning beauty section of their online store (the link is located in my bottom link bar at the bottom of this page, along with tons of other beauty clearance pages) to see what goodies you can find!

Thanks again, Robin, for the great info and pics!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. oh that's awesome, these look great, and darker shades too! ... I guess I'll have to stop by my TM this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if they take coupons discounts off of beauty products?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info I need to chk out my local tm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine doesn't get too much in, but I did see a Stila makeup player, Borghese nail polishes, and various drugstore brand polishes and glosses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine also had several of the Stila Players - I actually picked up one for myself and one for my sis at Christmas time. I was in there 2 weeks ago and they still had some. They also had Calvin Klein makeup ( lip pencils, bronze makeup kits and lipsticks) and they also had a variety of beauty items like vanity mirrors, tweezers, makeup bags, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only ever vaguely heard of Tuesday Morning. Just checked and there's none here in DC, which would normally be :( but that means I probably won't have to pay sales tax if I find something online ^.^ I hope they get some brands I like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post encouraged me to stop by my local TM...and I scored! I picked up Boot's Body Souffle ($2.99), Boot's Original Body Wash ($2.99) and three 2 packs of Carmindy Natural's Lipsticks by Sally Hansen...for...ready for this one? TWO BUCKS EACH! The most AWESOME part was that each came w/ 2 of the same colors. So, I gave one to Mom!! These lipsticks were like $10 a piece one time at ULTA! Thanks for this posting!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig