Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 14, 2011

Reader Reviews

I've received some inquiries lately as to if/when I'm going to bring back Nouveau Cheap Reader Reviews (thanks so much to those of you who asked!). Well, to be honest, they never really went away--I just haven't received any inquiries in a while! I posted one fantastic Reader Review a while ago (click here to see) and I would absolutely love to hear from more of you!

If you'd like to write a review on a drugstore product you love (or don't love) and submit it to me for possible publication on Nouveau Cheap, I'd be delighted!  Here are the requirements:

1) You must not have your own beauty blog (although I'm certainly open to guest-blogging, so if you'd like to discuss that possibility, email me).

3) Once you've got a product in mind, do a search on my blog to make sure that I have not already written a review about the product.

2) Email me at nouveaucheap(at)gmail(dot)com with your review (please keep it at around 500-600 words, if possible).

It might take me a little while to get back to you because I'm currently severely behind on my email, so please be patient with me. If you don't immediately receive a response, I'm not ignoring you, I promise.

If you've always wanted to write a review about a product, but didn't want to start your own blog, this could be your chance to have your opinion seen by readers across the globe!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. fun fun...too bad i am not nearly as eloquent as you! but i look forward to what others have to say!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig