Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Lipstick League - week of 4.11.11


Time again for the Lipstick League links of the week, but first, the Question of the Week: 

Question: 

If you could only keep ONE makeup brush in your collection, which brush would you cling to for dear life?

G's answer:

This one took me no time at all to decide: my e.l.f. Eyeshadow Brush. I've had this brush for, I believe, over five years now, and it's still just as great as the day I bought it (for a dollar!). It's the ultimate eyeshadow multi-tasker for me. I can use it to apply my lid color, crease color or highlight color, and I can also use it for blending. I'd be at a complete and total loss without this little brush!

 Here are this week’s posts...

Nouveau Cheap -  Puts a drugstore Argan Oil hair product to the test and it turns out to be the bargain of the year.

Orange to LA - is so in love with Inglot Precision Eyeliners she’s drawing hearts with them!

Pink Sith - introduces you to a new favorite RED lip in Beauty Lip Creme in Framboise. It’s instant glam!

Phyrra  - debuts the new All Stars Collection from Venomous Cosmetics.

Vampy Varnish - Benefit wants you to get your Cha-Cha on with their new melon colored tint!

we heart this - Just in time for Mother's Day, take 25% off at MOR Cosmetics with our special we heart this code!

Beauty Junkies Unite -  gives you a sneak peek at the brand new bareMinerals Pretty Amazing Lipcolor that doesn’t launch until May!

Clumps of Mascara -How good could a $1 lipgloss be? There’s only one way to find out.

EauMG - This week was Blue Week on EauMG for Autism Awareness Month. Check out all of the “blue” products and reviews like Montale Blue Amber

If you could only keep one brush in your collection, which would it be?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Only one brush? I love my Eco Tools eye brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that ELF eyeshadow brush and absolutely LOVE it. I've put it through so much abuse and it still is in perfect condition. I can't believe you can get something so awesome for a buck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm. Everyone speaks so well of this brush. I'll have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is HARD! Hmm...if only one, then my ecotools travel concealer brush. I really love that brush! I mean, I could apply my foundation with my fingers and use cream blush and eye shadow (fingers too). But for really getting that concealer on well, I need that brush. :) I suppose in a pinch you could apply eyeshadow with it too. If I could have 2 brushes, I would also choose a kabuki for powder. I love my essence of beauty kabuki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only own one of the ELF professionals brushes, and that is the eyeshadow one, because I finally gave in to all that hype. I've got to admit, it may not be as soft and fluffy as a MAC makeup brush and definitely not as large and flexible, but let me tell you something, for $1, you really cannot go wrong. I use this for applying all of my eye makeup, and sometimes even for concealer when I'm in a hurry and my concealer decides to run away. My second choice would probably be the ELF complexion brush because I could probably use all of my powder face products with it and it is also an all in one brush.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For only one brush? I have to go with my Bare Minerals baby Kabuki brush. It is very small and I could if I had to use it for eyes as well as face! The quality and the way it holds and distributes product is perfect, also blending!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig