Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Your first look: the newest products from Palladio

I'm thrilled to be able to bring you a sneak-peek of the newest products coming soon from Palladio, sent to me directly from the brand itself!


Precision Eye and Lip Liners (retail: $6)
Introducing, Palladio’s all new Precision Eye and Lip Liners! Unlike traditional cosmetic pencils made from wax, these unique, silicone-based liners offer optional levels of color pigment with a gentle application. Easily achieve any style—from dramatic smoky effect to soft, everyday wear—on even the most sensitive eyelids. No need to seal with a powder as the formula sets itself in just 3 minutes, and lasts for up to 12 hours.
Herbal Eye Shadow Quads (retail: $8)
Enhance and intensify your eyes with six beautiful and highly-pigmented Eyeshadow Quads. Each color combination has been customized by a team of Makeup Artists, to suit both the sophisticated and ostentatious makeup lovers. Compacts come in an array of matte and shimmery shades that can be used year-round. (Dual, sponge-tip applicator included.)

I don't know about you, but it sounds like these new liners may be similar to UD 24/7 liners! And I'm loving that there are matte options in these new eyeshadow quads!

I'll be reviewing these new products in the near future, so please check back soon. (PS: There may be a giveaway in the future as well!)

In the meantime, are you excited about these new offerings from Palladio? When they release you'll be able to purchase them directly from the Palladio website, Sally Beauty and, I believe, Ulta as well. As soon as I have a release date, I'll let you know.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Yayyy super EXCITED!! especially since Palladio is my holy grail liquid e/l. If these pencil liners are anything like UD 24/7 liners then I'm SOLD!! cantvwait to see reviews & swatches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im excited about this. I love Palladio products. I purchared their liquid eyeliner and love it. I also purchased an eyeliner similar to these but it is by Real Colors at Sallys and i love it to it stays on my oily skin well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pencils look awesome, I love the sound of them! Could you maybe open up your next giveaway to Canada as well as the states? I know you mainly focus on the US but there are girls up here that would like a chance too (me among them!) Love your blog! (As always!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MamaCharlene: I'm so glad you're as excited as I am about these! :)

    ashwillis83: I don't think I've ever seen that brand at Sally! Thanks. :)

    Hebridean Sprite: Actually, I have no control over eligibility of sponsored giveaways--this is entirely up to the brand. Unfortunately, sometimes it has to do with restrictions on shipping, so as much as I would like to include Canada and other countries, the brand has final say. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh, the eye shadow quads looks really pretty! I really love their eye shadow trio. I hope the quads are just as great. I can't wait for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! These look amazing. What great additions to the collection. I can't wait to read your review and see some swatches!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Palladio, and am happy to see new products from the line! I'm a faithful repurchaser of their wet/dry foundation (I only wish it was square instead), liquid liner, and lip glosses.

    If the new eyeliners are silicone-based, that's great news for those of us with oilier lids!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the look of the quads! Tried to figure out shipping cost on their site but couldn't find anything

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited for these eyeliners. Just by looking they may be competition for Loreal intense liquid eyeliner pencil and Milani's Liquifeye Eyeliner Pencil. Fingers crossed its at least a dollar and some change cheaper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cant wait to read your review of the eye pencils!! P.s. on an unrelated note do any of you ladies know now I can add a photo with my comments?

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I'm so excited about these!! I really want an awesome eyeliner! Can't wait for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is there anywhere I can find info about this brand?
    all I know is that some products are made in florida and some are in Canada, but what about history?? I always past buy this brand when I go to beauty supply stores because I thought it was another one of those made in china brands that could be found in dollar stores but I finally read some reviews on mua last night and now I can't wait to try their wet/dry foundation and tinted lipbalms, but I would still like more info!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hear Palladio is under the same company that makes Urban Decay, makes sense that some of their products are similar

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig