Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Older Posts problem has been fixed but...

After days of torture, I can finally confirm that the "Wait! There's more..." button at the bottom of my blog is now working again! I had to remove the image and replace it with text, so it's not as pretty, but hey, at least it works!

But everything comes with a price, I guess, because now I'm noticing that on page two of this blog, and every page after that, instead of showing you the "You might also like..." thumbnails of other posts that usually appear at the bottom of every blog post, it now says "Read more.."

I have no idea how that got there, or how to fix it, so just know that if you click "Read more..." at the bottom of a blog post, there's really nothing more to read--you'll just be able to view the thumbnails of other related posts.

Hopefully this will remedy itself soon (or I'll find a way to correct it).

I want to thank all of you for your patience over the last few days. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. you are so funny! Im trying to jumpstart my blog again and have no clue where to begin. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig