Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 18, 2011

New Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair collection

In addition to the Neutrogena Naturals collection, I wanted to let you know about another new Neutrogena skincare collection that has recently debuted in stores.

From Neutrogena:
(click to enlarge)


I noticed that this line is already available at Target.com and the retail price for each item is $19.99. I am loving that there are no jars in this skincare collection--just pumps and tubes! Have you tried anything from this line yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Night version specifically to use on the furrow between my brows and on the light wrinkles that are starting to form at the tops of my cheeks, right under my eyes (from smiling, I have chubby cheeks, lol). I used it for 3 nights w/o issue and was starting to see a difference in the furrow between my brows. By the 4th day my under eye area was severely dry and crusty looking (I swear it's like it just jappened over night, no other dryness up to this point), and almost looked like it would crack open. It was horribly painful. It dried my whole eye area out and I developed eczema patches on my eyelids. It's been almost two weeks since I stopped using it, yet I'm still battling the eczema patches, although minimally now. I didn't experience any dryness or burning between my brows though, so I may begin using the Neutrogena cream again in that area only once I get my eyes back to normal. I believe I'm just overly sensitive to retinol and need to either use less product, use it less frequently, or not use it at all. For the price I paid, I want to be able to use it :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig