Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 3, 2011

New affordable fragrance line debuts at Target

I'm a sucker for inexpensive body mists, so if you are too, I wanted to let you know about the new line that's debuting at Target right now:

image source: inkyny.com
 Tattooed By Inky! Body Fragrance in A Mi Amor
(retail: $5.99)
(from happi.com)

Tattooed By Inky!, a new fragrance collection, just launched at Target stores for the price of $5.99 each. According to the company, the “high quality” body sprays are inspired by the cult of self-expressive body art and spins this phenomenon into a modern collection that celebrates individuality and personal style.

Targeted to a young, hip, trendy audience, lightly fragranced body sprays have become a popular everyday beauty/grooming essential for both sexes. Used after showering or as a pick-me-up during the day, these body sprays refresh and revive the senses, with just the right amount of scent. The Tattooed By Inky collection offers five distinctive scents: two men’s, two women’s and one unisex:


·Monkey Business (male) - for the smart, funny, no-nonsense guy with a lovable bad boy streak. Has a bold blend of leather, lavender, pepper and sandalwood.


·Drako (male) - for the strong, enigmatic and fiery guy with an elemental blend of spices, musk and precious woods.


·A Mi Amor (female) - vividly captures all your loving feelings of passion and romance with a complex blend of white florals, vanilla and amber.


·Sudden Freedom (female) – for the confident, vibrant and independent woman who reaches for the stars and inspires others to do the same. A fresh and feminine bouquet of aquatic florals, pink jasmine and warm rosewood, this scent innately captures your charismatic spirit and style.


·Koi (unisex) – for the easy going, colorful personality and affectionate nature who also has a resilient strength and courage of convictions. An intricate blend of radiant citrus, ginger and the warmth of patchouli, Koi shows off your many sides.


Apra International LLC. manufactures “Tattooed by Inky”, a fragrance company known for creating affordably priced celebrity/designer fragrances and the maker of the Jordin Sparks scent “Because of You.”
 

As you can see, the packaging of this new line is definitely inspired by Sailor Jerry, much like Hard Candy and Ed Hardy (trivia: Ed Hardy was actually a protege of Sailor Jerry). If the fragrances are wonderful, I really don't care what the bottle looks like, so now I'm just curious to try and find them at my local Target!

Have you heard of Tattooed by Inky! fragrances? Are you curious to try them when you spot them at Target?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hey! I actually have been buying this brand for a while although these bottles are fairly new...I smelled the koi one abt 3 mths ago & it is horrible but havent tried the others yet...the one I love comes in a small pink bottle & is amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter bought one of the fragrances at our local Dots store...I'll have to see which one...

    She really likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to check these out. I like the notes in the guys' fragrances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only my husband worked at Target and therefore I got an employee discount.

    Oh, wait!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the design on the bottle, so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jay: Wow, thanks for the info! Do you remember the name of the one you love?

    No: I'd love to know which one your daughter likes! :)

    Kimberly: Yeah, I agree! Always fun to buy the Mr. a new fragrance. ;)

    Twirly McSwirl: LOL!!

    Stavroula: Glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig