Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 14, 2011

More info on the Revlon LE Lipstick

 image credit: @rnsmithny for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon LE Black with Envy (left) and LE Fashion's Night Pout (right)

If you saw this post from yesterday, you know that there was some debate about this new LE Revlon ColorBurst lipstick, as I was thinking it was a dupe of a higher-end shade. (And thanks SO much for all of your ideas about what this color may be a dupe of!)

Well I can now confirm that it's not a dupe, but rather a re-release of a VERY limited edition and hard-to-find shade from Revlon called Fashion's Night Pout. You can read more about this much-sought-after nude here. (Thanks to Clementine and RJ for the info!)

Also, you can see swatches of Fashion's Night Pout in this post by the lovely Kizzy.

And for those of you who asked, @rnsmithny found the display containing Fashion's Night Pout and Black with Envy at her local HEB, which is a grocery store chain with locations in Texas and northern Mexico.

I will of course let you know when I spot this display in my area, but in the meantime, I want to offer you some advice about locating it in YOUR area. When the Revlon Perplex display was first spotted last fall, I had several bloggers and readers tell me that they found it at their local GROCERY STORES first. It took a while for people to start finding the display in drugstores. So check the grocery stores in your area that have a decent beauty aisle--you never know!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Hmmm, Meijer might have it, then! I'll check next time I'm there and will be sure to let the other Midwesterners know if I find it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. xreeshix: Thank you, hun! That would be so helpful. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what xreeshix said! I need to make a trip there tonight, anywho, so I'll see if it's there yet! (Though all three of the Meijer's here never got Perplex.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking it was the Fashion's Night Pout when I saw your first post. I won the FNP a while back when Revlon had a twitter contest. I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like I said, it looks like a concealer! But again, to each his own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friday night pout must be mine...I mean, will be mine. Can't wait for it to make it's way to Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No luck at my NW Indiana Meijer. However, my Canadian friend (she's from Sudbury, Ontario) claims to have seen those "the other day at the pharmacy." When she's around to ask, I'll pester her to find out which one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I attended FNO in NYC back in September. It was fun. I got this lipstick for free off a giveaway from Facebook. I have yet to touch it though. Its definitely a very concealer-ish nude.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ugggh, I spent ages looking for Perplex... no luck! I assume it's long gone by now. I hope that doesn't happen with these... I was going to ask if anybody knew if they were coming to Canada, but it looks like they've already been spotted, judging by some of the other comments. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for this one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey G. Thank-you so much for linking to my rant!!

    I am so glad to see it has hit some stores in the US. I am truly hoping it will hit stores in Australia, but highly doubt it.

    If anyone finds a place selling it online PLEASE let me know!! It is my only hope of buying this lippy ..... or if one of you kind folk want to send me one I totally understand :P

    I am so glad to have come across your blog. I am going to be browsing it for hours now!

    Kimmi
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so excited about this color. I think I'll go search for it at Rite Aid so that if I hate it I can take it back. :) Anyone from Los Angeles find it?

    ReplyDelete
  12. boo, i saw this at a walgreens in il, on a visit, didnt have enough cash for it and put it back. thinking oh i can get it later.. No, no i couldnt. i found it nowhere. ::sigh:: haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig