Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jane Cosmetics on Haute Look tomorrow (Friday)

I want to thank my lovely reader Sheryl for reminding me that Jane Cosmetics will be on HauteLook TOMORROW, Friday, March 25th! If you haven't been able to take advantage of the 75% off clearance sale going on at Rite Aid right now, here's your time to stock up on your favorites by Jane.


Be sure to log on bright and early tomorrow to get first pick! And thanks again, Sheryl, for the reminder!

(As always, HauteLook is a members-only shopping site, so you'll need to be a member in order to view the sale. Membership is free and they usually approve members within 24 hours, so I'd register NOW if you're interested in picking up any items during this sale.)
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I iwas going through my lipstick the other day and found two old Jane Megabites lipsticks.. pineapple and mixed berry. I remember how great they smelled and tasted, and I really wish Jane still made them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked it, their blushes and lipsticks aren't really discounted much o.o I definitely want to check my Rite Aid, they didn't have it last week

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig