Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 28, 2011

What was Anne Hathaway wearing on her nails last night?

I don't know why, but of all the beauty products that celebrities use, I seem to be the most curious about what they wear on their nails. If you're like me, then you can understand why I'm sharing this information with you! I just find it so fascinating to see what nail polish brands and shades the stars wear, so I'm happy to be able to answer this burning question, thanks to Deborah Lippmann:


On the Oscar’s night last night, Anne Hathaway – the hostess with the mostest – donned many gorgeous looks on the red carpet and on stage. One thing that stayed consistent was her nails. No matter what color her outfit, her manicure coordinated with all. 


Celebrity manicurist Deborah Lippmann painted Anne’s nails in her new shade called Naked, a clean bare beige hue that complemented her porcelain skin as well as all of her outfits that she wore on stage.

Naked is available for $16 at www.deborahlippmann.com

Burning question: answered! 

So, do you think this was a fitting choice for last night's ceremonies? I'm trying to think of another shade that would work well so many costume changes, and it seems like a soft nude like this is truly ideal. What do you think?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Unfortunately I think it was a really boring choice. -_- It may have worked for all her outfits, but I would have really liked to see her wear something a little more exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hana: Haha! I can understand your feelings. :) I'm trying to think of a shade that would be more exciting and yet, not clash with different outfits. The only thing I can think of is black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's wearing a dark red polish when she arrived right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty nude shade. I can see why they went with a nude! She did have so many outfit changes! And, she looked gorgeous in them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looked beautiful that night with her red lips! I'd care to notice her nail polish...lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a little boring but probably they didnt want any color competition to draw the eye from the dresses. Anyway I am glad the I am not the only one who that matters to! hahaha. I like to know what lip products that the stars use. I imagine because it is the only thing I can actually afford.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the nude polish. It makes her nails look professional and clean.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig