Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, February 14, 2011

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


Apologies for posting this late this week, but this weekend was a bit hectic for me and I'm just now catching up. As always, the full list of drugstore makeup sales can be found over at Make-Up on the Cheap, so click here to view what's on tap for this week.

I just updated my picks for best drugstore deals of the week, which you can view here. Lots of great deals at Rite Aid this week with some 40% off sales and also a good deal on Wet n Wild: all WnW products are BOGO1/2OFF and you get $2 +UP Rewards when you spend $5.

I also want to tell you about some GREAT deals at Walgreens this week, and I want to give a huge thanks to my wonderful reader Linda for the heads-up about this:

In this month's Walgreens coupon booklet (which can usually be found near the entrance) there are the following L'Oreal coupons:

L'oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lip Colour, Studio Secrets, Eye Shadow, or Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara $1 off

L'oreal Lash Boosting Serum $2 off

L'oreal Studio Secrets Face Primer or Magic Smooth Souffle $2 off

L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara $2 off

But it gets better!

This week, L'Oreal cosmetics are BOGO1/2OFF at Walgreens.

BUT WAIT!

Right now on the L'Oreal website, there are the following printable coupons:

$2 off any L'Oreal eye product
$2 off any L'Oreal lip product
$1 off any L'Oreal product

As you all know, you can combine store coupons (Walgreens coupon booklet coupons are store coupons!) and manufacturer's coupons.

So here's a scenario:

Let's say you want to buy the Voluminous Million Lashes mascara and it's $9 (I'm guessing on the price) and you also want to buy one of the new Infallible Le Rouge lipsticks and they're $8 (again, I'm guessing on the price).

The regular retail price for both products would be $17, right?

But since L'Oreal is BOGO1/2OFF this week, your total comes down to $13.

Then deduct the coupons from the Wags coupon booklet ($1 off the lipstick and $2 off the mascara): your total is now $10.

Then, deduct the L'Oreal website coupons ($2 off eye product and $2 off lip product) and your grand total is now $6 total for BOTH items!


Happy shopping, and another huge thanks to Linda for the great tip!!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Final total is actually 6 in your scenario. You subtracted 3 from 13 with the coupons from Wags and said it was 9, but it's 10.

    We all make mistakes, like me misreading the Rite Aid deal for WnW. I thought it said 50% off not BOGO50. Math is good for me today, reading comprehension, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! Thanks for catching that, Donna. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh G. I love how your mind works! Thanks for heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, good deal! Now, if only I liked something L'Oreal besides Voluminous mascara.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. robin: Awwww, you are so sweet, girlie! But I cannot take credit for that thinking--it was my reader Linda's idea and I'm just passing it along! :)

    graziaplena: Ha! What's funny is that Voluminous mascaras don't work for me! So I'm really racking my brain trying to figure out what I could get with this deal because I've already tried the Le Rouge and the One Sweep (if you saw those reviews, you know I'm not wild about either). I may have to revisit the core collection and see if there's anything I've yet to try. I've got enough Register Rewards saved up to make the purchase absolutely free, so it's hard to pass that up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it just L'Oreal cosmetics on sale, or is the hair care and skin care also on sale? And do we know of any coupons for them? I was just thinking that you could get the EverSleek Shampoo or Conditioner, or maybe a backup of the Go 360 sensitive formula, if you're not feeling the L'Oreal makeup products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you use coupons at Wags don't you need to have a 1:1 for coupon:product whether or not the coupon is from their booklet or a manny? If that's the case, don't forget to grab some cheap fillers. I like to use the 25 cent caramels (or however much they cost).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna: Sadly, it is just cosmetics. :( But I simply adore you for knowing exactly what I would buy if it were open to other kinds of products! xoxo

    Charlene: You know, I think you might be right! Thank you for that! I usually do my "stacking" at CVS and Rite Aid so I'm not up on the Wags restrictions. So thanks for the AWESOME filler tip! Who doesn't love those caramels, right? Yum yum! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig