Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekly drugstore makeup sales, new printable beauty coupons and so much more!


I've got SO much great info to share with you today, so I hope you'll take a moment to read through this entire post--I don't want you to miss anything!

First and foremost, this week's drugstore sales are now up, courtesy of my pal Make-Up on the Cheap. Click here for the full list!

Next, who doesn't love FREE, right? Well this week at Walgreens, you can get a 3 oz tube of the new Veripur Hand Sanitizer (which promises 4 hours of protection from one use!) for $3.99 with $3.99 in Register Rewards. In other words, FREE!

There's a guaranteed instant coupon (meaning everyone should get it) this week at CVS for $3 off any $10 cosmetic purchase. All you have to do is scan your CVS card at the scanner box. This will come in SO handy with this next deal I'm about to tell you about!

Red Plum just posted some new printable coupons TODAY, which will pair nicely with this week's drugstore sales. Check THIS out:


And guess what? This week at CVS, spend $15 on any Maybelline Cosmetics and get $5 Extra Bucks!

There are a zillion possibilities for how you can use these coupons with this sale, but here's just one scenario I came up with:

Purchase Maybelline Pro XXL Mascara for $8.99 retail
Purchase Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick for $7.49 retail
total: $16.48
Receive $5 Extra Bucks for spending $15 on Maybelline
total: $11.48
Use CVS red scanner box coupon for $3 off $10 cosmetic purchase
total: $8.48
Use Red Plum $2 off mascara coupon and Red Plum $2 off lip color coupon
GRAND TOTAL BEFORE TAX: $4.48 FOR $16.48 WORTH OF PRODUCTS

Here are some other new Red Plum coupons that can pair nicely with some sales going on this week:

$2 off Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color, currently on sale at Walgreens for $5.
YOUR PRICE WITH COUPON: $3

$1 off any Garnier haircare product, currently on sale at Rite Aid for $2.99.
YOUR PRICE WITH COUPON: $1.99



Here's another scenario: At CVS this week, if you spend $20 on any combination of Garnier haircare, skincare and hair color, you get $10 back in Extra Bucks. So let's say you buy a shampoo, a hair color and a moisturizer (which would mean you could use three of the above coupons). You would get $15 off your total when you add the coupons and Extra Bucks together!

$2 off Sally Hansen Salon Effects Real Nail Polish Strips, currently BOGO1/2OFF at Walgreens. I believe these retail for $9.99 each, so if you combine the sale and this coupon, you would get 2 for around $12.99 (full retail price for 2 would be $20).

And there are even MORE great printable coupons on Red Plum that I want you to know about:

$1 off any Nivea Body Lotion (I'd print this one and hold on to it because Nivea just released those new body lotions, which means they're bound to go on sale VERY soon)

And there are even MORE great deals going on this week:

As we all know by now, Essie is now being sold at Walmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid and CVS. At Walgreens, Essie polishes retail for $7.99 and at CVS they retail for $8. Well, guess what? If you buy an Essie polish at CVS this week and you have your $3 off $10 cosmetic purchase from the red scanner box, all you'd have to do is purchase a $2 beauty item (maybe a few Wet n Wild products) and you've got a great little bargain on your hands!

As always, I have updated my picks for BEST DRUGSTORE DEALS OF THE WEEK, and if you have a minute, I would love if you'd scan through that post because there are a TON of great Extra Bucks/+UP Rewards/Register Rewards deals going on this week, and some of them are for NEW products that have just released.

Here are some examples:

I JUST saw an ad in US Magazine when I was the grocery store for the new Olay Body Care collections. These are so new that I cannot find ANY info about them online, except for the image that Wags has on their site promoting their deal this week. The ad I saw in US magazine said something about how there are three new fragrances, and that they're comparable to your favorite "bath and body shop". Hum...wonder what shop they're referring to? Ha ha! Anyway, the deal at Wags is that they're on sale for 3/$10 with $3 Register Rewards, making them 3/$7. There's a body wash, lotion and body massage bar for each fragrance.

Some more great deals on NEW products at Walgreens this week:
  • New Right Guard Total Defense 5 Body Wash $3.99 with $3 Register Rewards = $0.99
  • New Gillette Venus ProSkin Razor System $7.99 with $4 Register Rewards = $3.99
  • New Irish Spring Antiperspirant/Deodorant $2.99 with $2 Register Rewards = $0.99
Whew! That's it for now, but if you know of any other great deals going on this week at the drugstores, or any ideas you may have to maximize our savings using these new printable coupons, I'd LOVE to hear from you in the comments!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. ahhh so much great deals! i need to re-read this post to fully process all this info xP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to that Redplum site to print coupons and it says I've reached my limit and I've never printed anything from there before! So frustrated! and its seems like that is the only site to get these coupons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RedPlum's mascara coupon is $1 off, not $2, but either way, I think I'm going to get myself the new One by One mascara :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. After seeing this post, I just had to write to brag about my great deal!

    I got $7 Extra Bucks from CVS for buying $10 of Physicians Formula makeup back when CVS was having their big clearance sale. At one of my local CVS stores yesterday, I found samples of Naturelux foundation+coupons from Covergirl. This morning, I saw your post about the $3 CVS coupon, so I ran to the store!

    With my $7 Extra Bucks, $3 off any 2 Naturelux items manufacturer's coupon from Covergirl, and the $3 off any $10 cosmetic purchase CVS instant coupon, I got Naturelux gloss balms in Anemone and Sandstone for $1.98 plus tax! Now that's a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anyone else having problems printing from the RedPlum site? It's not saying I've reached my print limit but that something went wrong and it gives me a recipe..lol.

    Also, does anyone know if I use ExtraBucks on items that are supposed to generate extrabucks will I still get the EB's? Hope that makes sense!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fit Me foundation is not so great. The color goes on fine but then it oxidizes & turns a weird orange/tan color. I rarely return stuff but this is something I will be returning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FYI ladies: The coupon scanner at CVS is also printing out $3 off any Revlon cosmetic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not getting any coupons when I scan my extra care card. I think it might be the card that is faulty because I went to sign up for one today and he just scanned the card and gave it to me. Don't you have to fill in your addy and number etc.? Sounds so sketchy...

    I want my coupons gosh...!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Clarissa: Haha! I totally understand--I packed a lot of info into this one. :)

    Aubrey: Hum...that's very strange. The only thing I can suggest is try printing them from another computer?

    Linda: How weird--I could have sworn it said $2! But I guess it doesn't matter now because I just checked and that particular coupon is no longer available. That one sure when quickly!

    2f6650a4-32e3-11e0-bd0d-000bcdcb8a73: Two Gloss balms for under $2? That is an AWESOME deal!! Congrats! :D

    me: I just printed two coupons from Red Plum a few seconds ago and they both printed out just fine. So, sorry I can't help you with your issue. And about your question, I *think* you meant to ask if you can still get your Extra Bucks if you use coupons during your purchase? If that's what you meant, then the answer is YES. Extra Bucks deals are calculated before coupons are applied.

    rhinovirus: Boo for oxidation!! I hate it when that happens. :( So sorry this didn't work for you!

    nutenasni: Glad you got that one! I know it's not printing out for everyone, so consider yourself lucky! :)

    Anita: I would ask a cashier to test your card or something because you should ALWAYS get coupons when you scan it, unless there's an actual problem with the scanner itself. I think I misread your comment the first time around, so I just deleted my response and wrote another! OK, so when you signed up for the card, he didn't ask you to fill out anything? I swear I think I had to fill out a form right there in the store before they gave me my card. The only thing I'm thinking is that maybe the activation process has changed, and now you must go online (once you get your card in-store) and fill out the rest of the form and register the card online. I'd try going on the CVS website and look for a link that says something like "register your CVS card". Keep me posted? Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had problems too using the links but when I just went to redplum.com and manually went through the list of coupons available I was able to see them. Hopefully that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I printed out the $3 off coupon yesterday -- and noticed that the expiration date is TODAY! That's just no good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amy: Wow, thanks for the tip! I printed directly from the link in my post for a few of these and they worked fine, but it sounds like several people are having difficulties so this helps SO much!

    Jules: WHOA! I just printed that one too and didn't even look at the exp date. OMG, that is crazy! I am seriously wondering why they did that??? Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So after reading this post, I was so excited because I have been wanting to try the new Maybelline FitMe foundation, and in redplum there was 2 coupons, one of them for $3 off with 2 purchases from that line and another for $1 off from the actual foundation, and so I went into CVS and I scanned my card in the coupon center, and to my surprise I had $5 EB's from purchasing $50 on beauty products (that was during the 75% off sale...I went a little crazy haha) and plus the $3 off $10 cosmetic purchase, so I had total of $12 off my purchase so I spent a total of $4.46 on the maybelline fitme foundation and setting powder!!! Yay me, and I also got the $5 EB on the maybelline purchase, which I then used in another transaction to get things I actually needed at home lol!

    I just had to let everyone know of those awesome savings!!!! It's a euphoric feeling for me at least :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. G -- I don't know what that was about! So I didn't get my Maybelline today, obviously. :(

    But --- by combining coupons, clearance and Extra Bucks, I got seven lipsticks (Cover Girl, L'Oreal and Revlon) two nail polishes and an eyeshadow for. . .ready?. . .$2.49 total!!!! I felt like a bargain-hunting ninja. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think this is misleading, because at CVS you only get the extra bucks when your receipt prints out. The extra bucks don't deduct your total purchase at that time, they go towards a future purchase. So in actuality, you DO have to spent $15 on Maybelline products in order to get $5 extra bucks. It prints out with the receipt, then you use that $5 extra bucks towards your next purchase. They won't let you use it towards your Maybelline products.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig