Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 11, 2011

Two new (fruity) drugstore body washes on the way

This spring we've got peaches and grapes coming to our local drugstore shelves and I'm pretty happy about that! check it out:

(from BeautyAdvisorLounge.com)
Henkel’s Dial brand has launched for 2011 the new Dial NutriSkin White Peach and Shea Butter Body Wash with 7 BioNutrients.

The formula has a white peach fragrance and is infused with such ingredients as vitamin C and E (antioxidant ingredients), omega 3 and 6 (moisture balance), amino acids (builds moisture), electrolyte minerals and mineral water.

The new Dial NutriSkin White Peach and Shea Butter Body Wash with 7 BioNutrients has a suggested retail price of $3.99 for a 16-ounce bottle and $4.99 for a 21-ounce bottle.


Tone, a Henkel brand, is launching beginning in February its new Tone Vino Moisture Body Wash with Crushed Grape and Shea Butter.

The new body wash is a cream-based formula infused with notes of crushed grapes, shea butter and vitamin E to moisturize skin. The suggested retail price is $3.99 for an 18-ounce bottle.

Honestly, they both sound pretty yummy to me! Both Tone and Dial body wash formulas work quite well with my skin, so I'm pretty excited to try both new offerings. And with these new launches, I'm sure we'll see some great deals and coupons coming our way at the drugstores. which is always an added bonus.

In the meantime, are you a fruity-body-wash fan? Do either of these new scents sound appealing to you?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I loove the smell of grapes, there aren't enough products scented with grapes, so you can bet I'll pick up the Tone one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw both of these at walmart last night, including the new Olay items! I picked up the Peach and Shea Butter, it just smells amazing!! The smell of the Tone wash was great as well, I just don't care for Tone body washes. The Nutriskin though was priced at $2.97!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am such a sucker for anything peach or white peach! And I loved another Dial bodywash (almond and soemthing.. been so long since I have used it) so I would give this a whirl!

    And sadly it is so very hard to find anything that Tone makes in my area.. I would like to try several of those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tone has a new scent now?? I love Tone–sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle of Soft Soap and Suave because they don’t seem to offer as many fragrance options, so I am thrilled that they have a new scent on the market! Their shower gels really have a nice, non-drying formula. Thanks for the great review!

    Welcome to my blog at: http://blog.soliditytrade.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig