Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 3, 2011

NYX on HauteLook today!

My lovely reader Sabrina emailed me about this on Monday (huge thanks, Sabrina!) but I am still so behind on my email that I didn't get a chance to post about it until today (boo!). I'm sorry for the last-minute reminder, but for those of you who are members of HauteLook (a member-only shopping site but if you apply for membership, which is free, you are usually approved within the same day) I want you to know that there's an NYX sale going on RIGHT NOW!

I just took a peek and it looks like there are no individual items for sale--they are all kits. BUT, there are some great deals to be had, such as a 6 full-size eyeshadows for $18 (regular price: $30) and 3 full-size blushes for $10.80 (regular price: $18) and so much more! As of the time I'm writing this, nothing is sold out yet, so HURRY if you want to take advantage of these low prices. Click here to visit HauteLook.com and check out the sale for yourself (you have to be logged in to view the sale).

Thanks again, Sabrina, for the heads-up!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I purchased the NYX blush trio in one of the NYX Haute Look sales back in September, and they quickly became one of my favorite blushes. Just like the eyeshadows, the color pay off is fantastic.

    I really want to try the HD makeup. I wish they just had HD blushes, bc I don't feel comfortable buying foundations and powders w/o seeing the colors for myself. It's an amazing sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika: That's great to know (about the blushes)! Thanks so much for the helpful feedback! Did you buy anything from HauteLook this time around? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, G! I gave in to temptation and bought the 6 Mega Shine lip glosses (my NYX favorite) for $19.80. I had planned to spend about that much on one of the Wonder Woman lip glosses in the new MAC collection. Miami Babe is one of my faves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am tempted to buy the brush set but can't find very many reviews.

    Have you tried them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. sabrina: Ooooh, that was a really good deal on the glosses, so I can't argue with you about that one! lol! :)

    Cynthia: I haven't tried them either! I wish I could help! If you get them, could you let me know what you think? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig