Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We interrupt this regularly-scheduled program to bring you HOT DEALS!

We interrupt Wet n Wild Week at Nouveau Cheap to bring you this special announcement:

There are some amazing deals going on this week that I must tell you about, because you know I'm a spazz about beauty bargains and I cannot keep them to myself!
  • Several readers and bloggers have told me about the three free polish deal going on over at Zoya.com right now, so if you haven't heard about it, the code is FB2011 and all you will have to pay is $6.95 shipping (Zoya polishes retail for $7 so you'll be saving $21!). But hurry, because this deal ends this Friday. For swatches of some my Zoya polishes, click here and here. I think I'm FINALLY going to get some shades from the Wicked Collection, which are all named after the pro dancers on DWTS (sorry, I love that show!).
  • Thanks to Zadidoll for this one: all Hard Candy holiday kits are currently 75% OFF AT WALMART. If your Walmart still has these lying around, the signs may say 50% off but they're ringing up 75% off!
  • I just created a long-overdue "part two" page for the YOU TELL ME section of my blog. The comments were getting out of hand (over 200 of 'em packed with great deals you've submitted) so we've got a clean slate for 2011. Remember: if you spot a great drugstore deal, coupon deal, online deal or any other type of beauty bargain you want to share with us, leave a comment on this post. There are some awesome reader-submitted deals on that post that I don't get a chance to blog about, so if you don't skim that page periodically, you might miss them! You can access this link anytime by clicking the YOU TELL ME link on my top menu bar, or the pink piggy bank on my left-hand sidebar.
  • Thanks to Lyssachelle for this one: All e.l.f. holiday kits at Target are $3.50 (regularly $5)!
  • I just updated my CVS Beauty Clearance post with more coupon info and helpful links to other bloggers's posts. Click here for details.
  • Do you want L'Oreal Youth Code for $10? Yes, I said $10! My lovely reader shmemi just left a comment with this HOT info for Rite Aid shoppers:
YOUTH CODE FOR ONLY $10

No joke, get to Rite Aid NOW if you want youth code for only $10. Here's how: Right now Video Values has a $5 coupon off for all Youth Code, or a $10 coupon for the starter kit. Automatically that brings your price down to $19.99. On top of that this week all L'Oreal skin or cosmetic purchases of $15 or more gets you a $5 UP+ reward. As if that wasn't enough, the Single Check Rebates offer a $5 rebate, bringing your total down to $10 plus tax.

I just tried this today and I literally screamed when it all worked. Get down to Rite Aid NOW.


Thanks SO much for that, shmemi! Combining sales, coupons AND rebates for beauty products is pure gold and so very Nouveau Cheap of you! You rock!

I also want to let you Rite Aid shoppers know that I received this email from Rite Aid a little while back, explaining this month's special beauty deal. If you're a Rite Aid shopper and you don't know about this deal, read on:

This month’s selection of Video Values includes a special new Beauty Bonus that is different than what you’ve seen in the past.

The Beauty Bonus is $4 off when $20 worth of beauty products is purchased. In order to get the Beauty Bonus, you and your readers will need to watch all of the videos in the special beauty section, which will combine for this high-value offer. There will not be individual coupons offers for each video for this section only.


Happy shopping!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Thank you for the tips! The code for the Zoya polish is FB2011, I didn't see it in the post and I'm sure someone will ask

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Mogul: OMG that is too funny. Right after I updated my post with the code (which I had forgotten to include originally) I saw your comment! Thank you so much for being so thoughtful. :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my Zoya polishes yesterday, I chose Kelly, Charla and Emme!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Hard Candy kits are great, I am going to check my WalMart to see if they are on sale here in Canada too..fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wohooo!!! thanks for sharing... as always you are my "go to" when I try to save money on my crazy makeup splurges LOL.
    I just ordered some Zoya polishes! Zara, Adina and Crystal :D

    Thanks again!! I love and check your blog every single day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh, why can't Rite Aid come to Texas?! And I love Zoya, they are always doing nice things for their customers. I know really, they are a business and this is technically a marketing strategy, but they really do seem like they care. I'm so excited for my three polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With the $4 off $20, wouldn't take make Youth Code $6? Or I can't stack those coupons together?

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOOOOOOOONESSS!!! Nope, nope, nope, can't buy!! G, you are NOT helping!!! :)

    xoxo
    Wing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the heads up about the Zoya promo!! I've been wanting to try some Zoya polishes for a while, and there was no way I could pass up on three polishes for free. I am still giddy about saving roughly $15.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads up about Zoya! I don't own any Zoya and am eager to try them out. I spent like 30 min yesterday trying to decide which three I wanted! Finally chose Cassi, Harley and Ibiza. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I went into my Rite Aid yesterday armed with my $10 video values coupon but the none of the Youth Code products were on offer, just regular price. The kit was $34.99. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even better with Rite Aid! I purchased the Youth Code spf 30 for $24.99 and the PF MW correcting primer for $10.95. I used the following: $5 VV Loreal coupon, $4 off $20 cosmetic purchase from VV and $1 Wellness coupon I had from a previous purchase. The PF is a try me free, so I get back the $10.95 plus I got an additional $5 UP reward for a L'Oreal purchase plus there is the $5 single check rebate for Youth Code, so the $35.94 purchase becomes $4.99 (plus tax) for 2 products!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig