Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Spotted: New L'Oreal Youth Code Skincare Collection

My lovely pal Rach spotted this brand new L'Oreal skincare line the other day and sent some pics to share with us:

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Youth Code Youth Regnerating skincare collection

This new collection claims that it will "Reprogram the future of your skin: reverse signs of stress, fatigue and aging."

The collection features the following products:

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Youth Code Clinical Strength Starter System

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
Left: L'Oreal Youth Code Eye Cream
Right: L'Oreal Youth Code Serum Intense

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Youth Code SPF30 Day Lotion

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Youth Code Day/Night Cream

Initial thoughts: I like that everything except for the Day/Night Cream comes in a pump bottle. I also like that the Day Lotion is SPF30.

So, what do you think? Are you curious to see these new skincare products in person? I'd love to hear from you!

And thanks again, Rach, for the great pics!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I read somewhere that this has the same ingredients as Lancome Genifique. We shall see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If these bad boys can reverse the signs of stress...sign me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've used the same skincare line from its debate (Avon's Anew). I swore I'd never stray. However, since blogging I'm overly tempted. If this product can deliver, I'm super tempted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, crazy! I saw these products in London when I was there in May. How cool that they came over the sea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks interesting but i have a problem dropping $25 on a drugstore eye serum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I may be for this one!!! Doesnt that same company own Loreal and Lancome? If so....that may make for a good product. Will have to wait for more info before laying down that kind of cash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pump bottles are a good sign. I'll wait for the ingredient list and analyze it on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that what the price point is? Well, I guess we'll have to see! I know the Olay ProX is pretty pricey, but that seems to get great reviews!

    I'm looking for something to help tighten/firm up my facial skin, especially around my eyes. I'll be keeping an eye out for reviews of this one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been harder to find my beloved L'Oreal skin genesis lately and it's been going on really good sales - is this its replacement? Are they discontinuing skin genesis? It's the exact same packaging as skin genesis but a different color scheme. I don't know how I feel about this....

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig