Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Spotted: New Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss SPF 15

Another huge thanks to Lexi for this one--she spotted these new Rimmel glosses at Ulta and they look nothing but AWESOME! Check it out:

image credit: Lexi for Nouveau Cheap
Rimmel Moisture Renew Cream Lipgloss SPF 15

image credit: Lexi for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Lexi for Nouveau Cheap

First of all, any type of lip product that has the word "cream" in it immediately gets my attention--especially when it's a gloss. Second, I LOVE that this formula claims to "reduce lip dryness by 95%" and that it's SPF 15. Third, look at the gorgeous shades? And I love how the handle has the same metallic purple as the Moisture Renew lipsticks. I had no idea they were even planning to extend the Moisture Renew line!

Lexi actually purchased one of these and she said they're smooth, moisturizing, not sticky and that the colors are lovely in person. I'm pretty much sold.

What do you think about this new Moisture Renew Creamy Lipgloss line? Are you as excited as Lexi and I are about these? I'd love to hear from you!

And thanks again, Lexi!!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Yeah, these look super pretty!! Can't wait to try em out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really pretty, and I'm SO excited that they have SPF in them! Not enough lip colors in the drugstore do in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great. But I wonder if they have the same scent as the MR lipsticks. I couldn't stand the strong sunscreen scent (mixed with floral) & sadly had to return mine.

    -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again! I got 2 of these...Pink Benefit & Pink Remedy....which was dumb because they look almost identical on my lips. These DO have the same "sunscreen" scent. But I love that. The wand is super thin( sponge tip) & bends easily. I really like it. I really feel them moisturize my lips.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. An expiration date is stamped on the tube( on the silver part on the side). I'm assuming that's because of the sunscreen in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been much of a Rimmel fan, but the combo of SPF and gloss i think will be too much to resist. I will definately check them out this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any idea what the price is? Sounds like I may have to check this out. Lip gloss and SPF would be the best of my lip worlds come together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was excited, because the picture at the bottom seems to show a brush type applicator, which is my favorite for lip glosses. But bobbysgeel said it's a sponge applicator? Does that mean doe foot? That's my least favorite, those ones never seem to pick up enough product so that you have to dip and apply, dip and apply, etc a billion times to get it to show up on your lips. I'll pass on these.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig