Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Spotted: New L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Anti-Breakout Cleanser

Continuing with all the new drugstore products I've spotted recently, I wanted to show you the new "scrublet" formula from L'Oreal:

 L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Anti-Breakout Facial Cleanser
(retail: $7.29 at Walgreens)


This is a new formula that contains salicylic acid to treat acne. 

Now before you leave a comment telling me that you tried a Go 360 Clean cleanser and it dried out or irritated your skin (you wouldn't believe how many stories I've heard about this) I want to you that I'm sorry, and you are not alone. But I personally LOVE the Sensitive Skin formula and I've been using it for about a year now. This is the only formula I've ever tried, and will ever try, because it's the only one that doesn't contain menthol (menthol breaks me out terribly). The Sensitive Skin formula is by far my favorite drugstore cleanser that I've used to date because it's the only one that seems to deeply clean my oily skin without leaving it feeling dry or tight. 

So anyway, my point is that I'm very sorry if you've tried another formula from this line and it didn't work out for you! Oh and by the way, I checked the ingredient list on this new Anti-Breakout formula and it does not contain menthol, but it does contain peppermint oil, and guess what? Peppermint oil contains menthol. So, I guess I won't be giving this one a try. Boo! 

Have you tried this new scrublet formula yet? Do you think it might be a good match for your skincare needs? Are you sensitive to menthol too? I'd love to hear your thoughts.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I bought this about 2 weeks ago and I must say I like it. I really like the scrublet that comes with it. I haven't noticed any drying of the skin so far, nothing unsusal since it is winter time anyway. No major breakouts and it leaves my skin really clean. I like it alot so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My niece loves the Sensitive Skin formula of this cleanser too, I'll have to let her know about this new one. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been using the regular green one for a while and I really like it. I usually don't have a problem with products irritating my skin anyway but since I've been using it I've been breaking out a lot less. And the bottle lasts forever for me. I'm not sure if I'll try this new one since I already love the green one but maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been using the sensitive skin formula for a couple months now. Unfortunately, it really seems to be drying my skin out! Strangely enough, I normally have super oily skin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the cleanser and stopped using it after a few weeks (too drying). But I looooove the scrublet! I use it everyday =)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig