Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 26, 2010

Heads up: free samples of L'Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle in in-store displays!

This monster floor display of ALL of the new 2011 L'Oreal products surfaced at a local CVS recently:


And the most important thing about this display? FREE SAMPLES of the new Magic Smooth Souffle!


I of course took one, and I will post my initial thoughts after I give it a try.

Oh, and I want to also let you know that I saw these same samples in a smaller counter display at Rite Aid, so if you don't see this enormous floor display at your local drugstore, look for a counter display!

Hope this helps some of you who are curious about this new foundation!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I saw this too :D I think it's really great when drugstore brands offer testers. I posted an initial review of the the foundation on my blog here: http://angelicbb.blogspot.com/2010/12/souffle-on-your-face.html. check it out if you're interested :) Looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news! I think that is a great idea to offer free samples and testers. Good job L'Oréal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up G! I'll be swinging by to look today :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the info! I see their shadows look pretty interesting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the display and I am really interested in the foundation. (No chemical sunblock! A miracle! lol) But I guess I didn't look close enough, as I missed the samples. I am going t have to get back to CVS and get a couple so I can try it before I buy it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm would be curious to see how big the sample really is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very unclear about the point of this product. What are its claims? What are the benefits of this product over say Maybelline's Dream Smooth Mousse line? I'm a real sucker for gimmicks but when products are unclear about their gimmicks (I'm looking at you, Revlon Grow Luscious!!) I'm so turned off by it. Why do I need you in my life, L'oreal MagicSmooth? Are you full coverage? Are you a mousse? How do I apply you? I want you to be part of my life but you're making it so hard!

    I saw a display in my local Target, and I will say this: thoroughly impressed by the glass packaging. It was quite weighty for a drugstore type. Oh! And I saw the Fit Me in my local Walgreens, it had this same kind of floor display AND they had testers! Thoroughly impressed by the sleek black packaging on that one, too.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig