Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Del Sol Holiday Nail Polishes!

If you saw my reviews here and here, you know I love Del Sol color-changing nail polishes. They are just so fun! I mean, who doesn't like to walk out into the sun and have your nail polish instantly change color?

So I'm delighted to share with you the new Del Sol Holiday Nail Colors, which are currently available on the Del Sol website, Del Sol stores and select Walgreens across the nation.




Del Sol polishes retail for $7.99 at Walgreens and each Italian glass bottle contains two stainless steel mixing balls. Del Sol polishes are Toluene, DBP and Formaldehyde free. No animal testing.

I don't know about you, but I'm very excited by the prospect of a polish that's both gold and silver for the holidays! No decisions need to be made and I can have them both at the same time! Are you a fan of Del Sol?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. They look amazing, but I've never been able to try them, since they aren't available in Australia. Perhaps this calls for an eBay trawl...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i MUST have Holly Berry and Silver Bells! i wish my Walgreens still had the 2for$10 deal on the DelSol polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So purty! I'm really diggin' Tinsel Toes and Silver Bells but I doubt I'll ever get my hands on them. I don't think I've ever seen the brand at any of the Walgreens stores near me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I'd run into these at Walgreens. I love the one that goes from silver to gold!!! Neat bling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. olgiepolgie: Oh, I'm so sorry you can't find them there. I'd check the Del Sol site though--I know there are some international locations. Hope that helps!

    Clarissa: I never even saw that 2/$10 at my Wags! How lucky you are to have seen it! :)

    Mimsy: I'm so sorry your Wags doesn't carry these. :(

    Kimberly: I agree--Silver Bells has my name written all over it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig