Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 25, 2010

Changes!

Happy Turkey Day for those of you in the US! I just wanted to post a quick update and let you know that things have changed a little bit around here (in case you haven't figured that out). 

Aside from my new logo, which is now updated on this blog, Facebook, Twitter, my blog badge and my daily email (whew!), there's a few other tiny changes you should know about if you're a regular reader here:

1) My Best Drugstore Deals of the Week feature has moved! You can now access it on its own page. The link to this feature is now located on the right-hand sidebar right under the poll. I'll updated it as usual every week and post when it's been updated.

2) You may have noticed that I've added a "Popular Right Now" feature to this blog, which is located on the left-hand sidebar. It's fun to watch what's getting the most attention here, as it seems to change several times throughout the day.  I've also added a "Most Popular Posts of All Time" list on my bottom bar, which I hope you find helpful if you're a new reader.

That's it for now, but I've got a few other new features and updates I'm working on, which I hope will be helpful to you, so please stay tuned...
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I am liking it so far. And I wanted to say thank you for finding all these great deals for us. Granted, in some cases, I don't take full advantage of them because it's too far to drive or whatnot, but it's very helpful to know what sales are going on when I'm on the lookout for polish etc. Hope your turkey day is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That logo is cool! I like the changes you've made to your blog. I'm thankful that you care so much about your followers and sharing with us. You are very precious. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the font; it totally makes sense because Nouveau looks super mod!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig